More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What do you do?

Surrender to the inevitable.

'If you can't beat them, join them' is the old canard, but none of your bullies seem inclined to accept you as a member of their crew, except perhaps as a footstool. You don't see any other openings in their organization, so you decide it's time to bite the bullet and accept whatever price you have to pay for protection.

You can't help but dwell on what humiliation and hellish hazing you will have to endure as you flip through your mental rolodex and consider the many bullies you have to choose from. You need someone so buff and badass that no one else will dare mess with you once word gets out that you're under their protection. You consider some of the neighborhood ne'er-do-wells, but they never seem to leave there house, and you don't fancy moving in with your bully. You consider a family member, but they aren't going to follow you to school, and if they did it would be even more embarrassing.

You decide your only choice is to submit to one of the jock jerks that run the school and seem to do whatever they want, whenever they want, to whomever they want, and all with impunity. If you are going to beg an alpha male to protect you, it only makes sense to go to the head of the pack. Brad is the quarterback of your nationally recognized, undefeated football team, and he has the world in the palm of his hand. He is jaw droppingly handsome, or so you've been told. He is hilariously funny, judging by the cackling laughter every time he calls you a 'beta bitch faggot' or asks you if you are wearing your sister's panties. He is basically the King of the school. You can't fathom why he cares about a peasant like you when he is surrounded by beautiful women and adoring fans and friends, but he sure does seem to have an interest in you.

Brad was the one that first started calling you a sissy way back in grade school. Hardly creative, but it was apparently catchy, because the nickname stuck, as did every other hateful slur he slang at you over the years. If there is one person you can blame for all of your problems, he fits the bill. Ironically, that makes him the ideal candidate to make all your problems go away. Well, all your problems but whatever he devises for you, but you'll just have to burn that bridge when you cross it.

Your next decision is how to approach him? You could always walk up to him at school. He might be less likely to do anything truly heinous in front of a crowd, but then again, whatever degradation he deigns to impose on you will have a much wider audience.

Maybe it's best to pay a visit to his house and ask him for his help one on one? You would be a lot more that way, but at least you have a chance of keeping whatever he does to you a secret. It's a tough call, and you can't be sure of anything other than every choice is a bad one, but which is the least worst?

Do you approach him in public? Or private?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)