More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

Into her new home

Support the Author

Hi guys and gals, those who are both or neither, but united all… by being perverts every one of you. I hope you all are well and achieving fulfilment in whatever manner best suits. Over the several years I’ve been writing here I have been overwhelmed by the appreciation and support has been given. Thank you for every like, comment and message… they really do mean a lot.

I apologise for the somewhat… sporadic and distractible nature of my updates. I have always stuck to the idea that my writing can only be of a certain quality if it follows whatever stream of inspiration I currently am caught in. So I’m afraid this is unlikely to change.

However, over the years I have actually been approached by several of you wishing to give me some form of remuneration for my efforts. Brief flights of madness, I am sure… But, just in case, I have finally set up a Buy Me A Coffee for myself: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/JerkgentlyC

I know times are hard for everyone at the moment, I myself have a health condition that can make working full-time in RL… difficult at the best of times. I tend to write most when I am stuck at home, unable to do much else. With or without monetary incentivisation, I certainly don’t intend to stop escaping into these little worlds of fantasy. I’d like to think of this more as your way to give me a prod in a certain direction if you are becoming frustrated by my progress on your favourite story.

So, once again… thank you all for your support over the years. I hope you have found my words to be as invigorating as I find counting the little red bells when you like a chapter.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)