More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ziggu45 Ziggu45

Who Finds the Lamp and Recreates Ovyah to their specifications?

Superman/Kal-El/Clark Kent (DC Composite)

Gently, Superman set the brass lantern down on the crystalline table and slowly removed his cape from wrapping it. Waving his hand over the table, prongs of crystal raised up and the lantern began to hover.

“I was lucky to see the unique 5D energy of this lantern before Luthor’s crew could discover it. My experience with Myxysptlk’s shenanigans tells me it would have been worse than when the Joker gained those powers!” Superman stepped to the side and brought up a holographic control pad. “Brainiac, give me a deep scan of the object.”

_<_Working... object is comprised of near-Earth alloys equivalent to Cu+Sn with a quantum varience of 138% inaccuracy. Age of object based on this discrepancy is difficult to determine, but prior to 16 Billion standard years is a probable estimate.>

Superman practicall jumped back in shock, his elbow knocking on the lantern. “Great Krypton! That’s older than universe as we know it!” Superman turns around and carefully runs one of his fingers down the lantern. “Hmm... I’ll probably need to contact Highfather on New Genesis for this. Ow! It shocked me! Brainiac, erect a containment field and contact Justice League Watchtower! There’s something goin on with this object.”

Meanwhile, in a Metropolis penthouse...

Ovyah blinked as she sat up in her bed. Her bed. Her bed. Her bed. Her bed. Her master was nowhere nearby and she was alone in their home. “Oh, my head...” she moaned as she gently got out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. “Where is Ma Kent with her homemade cranberry juice when you need it?” Ovyah ran some water and splashed her face, then dryed off and looked in the mirror.

“Well... this is surprising.” Ovyah had had many masters, many personalities, and many incarnations. But this was a first. “Lois Lane, you have no idea how lucky you are!” Ovyah had not just taken the shape of Lois, or even replaced her, they were one and the same... with a few improvements. “Daddy always wished I could work out a bit more, and _these _muscles are clearly Diana. This butt is definitely Karen (‘which opens up so many possibilities’, the Ovyah portion of her thought), and the curvature is all Dinah! ...Huh, I think I got Oracle’s brain too, because Lois Lane definitely couldn’t hack a Kryptonian computer.”

Ovyah smiled to herself seductively. “A djinn of lust that is bound to the one guy who, over all, is completely in love with his wife. Never thought I’d see the day.” She gave a little hop into the air and crossed her legs. “Now how am I gonna break this to Smallville? Oh, I got it! Ovyah you genius you!”

In a very stereotypical fashion, Ovyah crossed her arms and bobbed her head, reappearing outside Superman’s quarantine cell. “Lois!? How did you do that!?”

Ovyah pointed her thumb towards the Fortress’ lab. “Yeah, turns out I’m a djinn Smallville. My soul didn’t know it till you rubbed the lamp and woke me up.”

“What?”

“Hawk-snarl Kent.”

Superman rubbed his chin. “I... suppose it makes some sense. But wouldn’t the other times you have gotten powers interfered?”

“Nope! This is one hundred percent fine, so says Lois Ovyah Lane!” Superman quirked an eyebrow. “I can’t help if the djinn part sounds like spermicide.”

“Djinn huh?” Superman asked, “We’ll need to keep you safe someh-“

“Taken care of Clark. The lamp’s a hunk of metal, I’m bound to a different hunk now.”

“What do you mean?”

Ovyah pointed at Clark. “This hunk. You are my Master now, Smallville. Unlimited wishes, omnipotent power... with one caveat.”

“And that is?”

Ovyah smiled and entered the release code for the cell, stepping in and lifting Clark into her arms. “We have to fuck. Any wish must tie into sex. Food? Can lead to it. Money? Prostitues are a thing. Raising the dead? You better be on the Kinsey scale if it’s a guy. Krypton coming back to life? No more birthing matrixes for a few centuries, I can tell you that much!”

Superman looked down from his reversed position, then up into the purple eyes of his wife, focusing his vision. “The lamp’s energy has definitely mixed with your soul aura, but I can only tell because I know what to look for. Kara or Karen wouldn’t be able to notice.”

“No duh. Now, can you make a wish sweety?”

“I wish... that we didn’t need to visit Kandor for nine months.” Clark let his facade of Superman fall into the gentle soul underneath. He flung Ovyah into his arms, both of them floating in mid air above the snow covered crystal floor. “I wish that we can start the family we’ve alwyas wanted.”

Ovyah laughed. “Honey, I was going to grant that anyway!” She leaned into her husband and kissed him, her powers subtly entering her womb and his scrotum, calling on a soul that had been erased to return.

In a single motion, Ovyah disintegrated their clothes and lowered herself on to her husband’s penis, and began to rock. Their motions became in sync, the beat of their powerful hearts echoing like thundering hurricanes in their mind. Together as one they erupted, their very souls pouring out into each other to form new life.

“Lois I... that was amazing. I wish we could do more!”

Ovyah smirked, and a dark thought entered her mind like a distant echo. “Wish granted honey!” She captured his lips again as they made love in the air. Across the world, women of power and prestige felt a chill that warmed their bones.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)