More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ziggu45 Ziggu45

What happens next?

Cir-El Reborn (Literally!)

Clark and Lois (as Ovyah had started thinking of herself) lay in a bed in the Fortress of Sollitude, both naked as the day they were born (or first-second born in her case) and wrapped snuggly in the red blanket decorated with a black El crest. “Mmm,” Lois hummed to the spooning form of her husband. “Is that what you’ve been holding out on me? I am so sorry sweetie.”

“As long as it’s been you, I’ve never cared how much I’ve had to hold back.” Clark said. He glanced up at a dim hologram across the room. “Though I will probably have to explain some of the tremors and flooding to the League. ...I hope no one was hurt.” His face fell to a frown as his eyes became distant, then in a rush of wind he was gone, his wrapped blanket gently falling after he vanished.

Lois herself stretched out with her own Kryptonian powers, then cringed as she saw the damage she and Clark had caused in their romp. It was fortunate the Fortress was in Antartica. Using her own super-speed, Lois cleaned and dressed herself, coming to a stop at the kitchen of of the cruise liner Superman uses to host a few dinner parties. A quick burst of heat vision and her coffee was perfectly made, so Lois sat out on the deck and gazed at the crystalline statue of the Kents and Els holding up Earth and Krypton.

Lois smiled. “And how was Chile?”

“Chilly. The flooding thankfully didn’t ruin too much land, and the people were able to avoid getting hurt. Still, we’ll need to be more careful... especially because of your powers.” Clark sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. “We’re going to have kids.” Lois’ eyes suddenly widened and her hand went to her stomach. “Lois?”

“Master,” she started, more of Ovyah coming through. “Your wish... what was your intended meaning?”

Clark blinked. “That you could handle a pregnancy so you didn’t have to justify a report in Kandor’s bottle for nine months so the baby’s kicking wouldn’t kill you.” His piercing blue eyes narrowed. “Why?”

“Hehe. Yeah, turns out I’m going to need some practice with intention. Look down.” Clark’s eyes fell to a noticeable bumb that was inflating under Lois’ dress. He picked up a heart beat, and detected rapidly increasing brain activity with his vision. His wide eyes jrked up to Lois’ face. “Pregnancy is a fetish? Oof!”

Lois collapsed off of her chair and began deep breathing, thankful for the fluff piece on lamaze she did. “Oh she’s coming!”

“Can I make a wish to help?”

“You’re going to fuck a pregnant woman giving birth? Kinky, I love it!”

To Clark, everything slowed. He remembered Wally calling it ‘Flash-time’, andClark was using it to organize his thoughts. “Lois, is there anyway I could slow or reverse the pregnancy?”

“I’d- Ow- need to- Hoo- put this- SOMEWHERE!!”

“Okay... I wish the baby would regress to just concieved as I fuck you and a future version of them fully grown would cum out of you during Orgasm!” Clark fumbled out of his pants and lined up with his wife, slamming himself all the way to the hilt.

Ovyah smiled lustfully. “YES! FUCK ME SMALLVILLE! FUCK YOUR WIFE! FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER BACK TO CELLS! FUCK HER HOME!” Clark moved with speeds unimaginable into his wife, building his wife’s pleasure and forcing himself to release early with his muscle control, before zipping away from her as she came. “OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!”

Ovyah practicaly exploded as a naked girl in her early twenties rocketed out of her vagina, caught in a towel by a robot and rapidly cleaned of the cum. “Wha- what... Daddy? Mommy?” The girl held the towel to herself as she saw her father pick her mother off of the floor. She scratched her short black hair in confusion. “How am I... here, exactly?”

Clark blinked at the girl, though Lois smirked knowingly. “Cir-El?”

+++++++

“So... Mom’s a sex genie that pulled my soul-slash-personality from the void of non-existence, but misread your intentions and almost birthed me unexpectedly so you made another wish to have me come from a ‘future’ so that I could be born properly and fullfill the original wish?” Cir-El asked, now in a black leotard.

Lois sipped her coffee while Clark hung his head in his hands, letting his wife speak for them both. “Basically, yes.”

Cir-El looked at both her parents, then shrugged. “Better than being kidnapped and brainwashed by Brainiac 13 and wiping myself from existence. Again.” She blinked. “Wait, does that mean I’m going to be here and witness my own birth?”

“Probably.” Lois admitted. “But it’s not like you aren’t the only person who could around right now.”

Clark looked up to his daughter. “Well, what’s done is done. So now that you are here, I’m going to do what I should have done last time.”

“What Daddy?”

“Change your name. Kryptonians do not give masculine names to females.”

Cir-El slammed her hands down on the table between them. “That’s sexist!”

“It’s been tradition across all of Krypton’s history! I’m honestly surprised Brainiac didn’t the first time!”

“And what would my name be, huh?” She puted, sticking her tounge out at her father. Ovyah licked her lips a little, noticing the Lois influence in that face that riled Clark up a bit.

Clark shook down his thoughts. “Cira Kal-El, but still Cheryl Kent.”

“Ugh, fine. How are you going to explain me anyway? Supergirl is easy, Cheryl isn’t.”

Lois coughed to get attention. “Oh, I can think of a few ways. We just need the right wish!” And with that, Ovyah took another sip of her coffee while smirking

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)