More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AddickTara AddickTara

Who do you follow - Brenda, Elizabeth, Rachel or Sue?

Sue

I really need this you think to yourself as your getting changed. A nice relax in the sauna, probably your favourite place in the whole health club. It's also the only place you know you can get away from the other ladies and have some alone time.

Brenda will occasionally join you but Elizabeth isn't a fan she's too conscious of her body and sitting around in a towel or nothing isn't her idea of fun. The fact it's a unisex sauna also doesn't help her. Then there is Rachel who is too concerned the steam will ruin her makeup or make her fake tan run.

For you the sauna is great and the fact it's unisex doesn't bother you at all. You run an online sex shop for goodness sake although fortunately you actually have to do very little of the work anymore.

Once you've stripped out of your clothes you grab a fluffy white towel from the shelf and wrap it around your body. Your big tits straining as you try and fold the towel to make it stay up of it's own accord. On more than one occasion that plan hasn't worked and your mammoth jugs have spilled out.

You make your way into the sauna and are quite happy to see there is no one else in the room. Although you don't mind others it's nice to have the place to yourself. You poor some water on the stones and soon enough the room fills with steam. Lying back on the bench you think to yourself you may as well take off the towel, there is no one else in the room after all and it's not against the regulations.

After a few minutes of lying there suddenly you hear movement outside the door and before you can grab your towel to cover your modesty in walk two young men no more than 20 or 21 years old. They immediately notice you trying to cover up. 'Don't worry about covering up on our part sweetheart, you got nothing to be ashamed about there by the looks of you'

Blushing you finish lying the towel over your own body as you lie back on the bench. You glance over at the two young men who have taken a seat opposite you. One is probably just over 6ft tall the other a few inches shorter. The one who spoke to you has short blonde hair and is pretty well built. The other has longer brown hair almost down to his shoulders and is quite skinny. You can imagine him working in IT and being a bit of a geek.

'What's your name love?' The blonde more confident man asks. 'Sue, what's yours?'

'I'm Tony, this here is Will, you don't mind if we get a bit more comfortable do you? Only it's a bit hot in here and I like to relax properly if you know what I mean'

Before you have a chance to answer Tony whips off his towel and somewhat more hesitantly Will follows suit. You can't help but glance over to see what the boys are working with but are slightly disappointed that despite his confidence Tony isn't as big as you might have hoped. Will on the other hand despite being quite shy has a decent sized package and although not the thickest cock you've ever seen he has a few inches on his friend and as far as a flaccid penis goes it's certainly a decent weapon that he has.

'Feel free to follow suit love, shame not to see those big tits of yours again' Chirps Tony

What do you do? Strip off, leave or tell Tony to shut up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)