More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by vertigo vertigo

What do you do? Strip off, leave or tell Tony to shut up?

Tell Tony he hasn't earned it.

You smirk "I'm not one of your silly college sluts, Tony. You want what's under this towel, then you're going to have to earn it." The sight of the young man's anger and confusion at having a woman speak back to him (propably for the first time) gives you a quivering thrill up your spine. Erotic thoughts fill your mind as you wonder how this will play out. If you keep pushing Tony, will he snap and just take you? Or would you be able to humiliate and debase him infront of his friend?

Both outcomes would more than please you as the thought of being fucked by either of the young men spurs you on. "I hope, for your sake Tony, that little pin prick of yours is a grower otherwise you are already off to bad start," you say with a laugh and giving will a sly wink. You loosened your towel, showing the boys the top of your breasts while you raise a leg, pushing the towel just enough the show a lot of smooth, naked thigh but at the same time still keeping your prize hidden.

Tony's cock twinges and starts to show signs that it's not a complete wright-off while Will's starts to freely stand to attention; both lads blushing bright red and looking very flustered.

Do you keep egging the boys on or does Tony make a move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)