More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by v9 v9

What do you do? Strip off, leave or tell Tony to shut up?

Sue teases the young men.

Sue wasn't entirely surprised at the, ahem, cockiness of the young men exposing themselves to her. Tony looked at her with fire in his eyes, eager to fuck her regardless of the consequences of getting caught shagging in public. Will was more restrained, his blushing indicated he obviously desired her or was embarrassed by the situation.

She wondered for a second how they would react if she started screaming at the young men. Would they flee or cover themselves and try to brazen it out.

Sue loosened her towel, not exposing herself entirely but showing them the top of her breasts and alot of outer thigh, giving them enough to lust after and fantasise about the body they'd only had a glimpse of.

Sue smiles as Tony's cock twitched in response, his hand absentmindly reaching down to stroke it. Will just stood and stared with his mouth hanging open, his eyes focused on her breasts.
"C'mon love, don't just leave us here with our cocks in our hands. You're turning my balls blue" whines Tony.

Sue smiled, "I don't know Tony, you look well used to having your cock in your hand. I'm guessing not many girls appreciate the Jack the Lad routine."

Tony blushed at the accuracy of her observation, his cock wilting slightly "I do alright."

Sue opened her legs slightly, letting them see the shadows of her inner thigh, "what about you Will, do the girls appreciate that weapon between your legs?" She asked while staring his cock.
Wills blush deepened, "my ex said I was too big" he mutters.

"Bullshit!" Exclaims Tony as he turns to his friend, "mines bigger than yours and none of my sluts have said that to ME!"

Sue raised an eyebrow at Tony 's obvious denial "there's only one way to settle this boys, show me how much you can grow."

Tony replied "fuck that, I've nothing to prove" snaps Tony defensively.

Sue loosened the towel some more, letting them see the top of her areola "the winner will get a reward" she answered with a seductive smile.

Do the boys wank off for her or flee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)