More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hannahhbanana hannahhbanana

What do you do? Strip off, leave or tell Tony to shut up?

Strip off

You can't help but laugh to yourself and think what the hell. It seems to you as though Tony is far to confident for his own good and needs bringing down a peg or two.

With that you smile over at the boys and look at their faces as you pull the towel away from your body and expose your large mature breasts and shapely body. 'Happy now?' You ask. You see Tony sitting smugly opposite slowly reach down and start to rub his small dick. Will meanwhile looks at you likes he's never seen a naked woman before or at least not one in the flesh.

'Yeah not bad, you got some decent tits on you that's for sure' Tony confidently replies

'Shame that dick isn't as big as your mouth, I might let you use it on me otherwise.' You callously reply.

That prompts Tony to stand in anger clearly no one has pointed out his small flacid cock before. 'It's plenty big enough, no other girls have complained' He angrily responds

'Hmm, you see that's the problem, they're girls I'm a woman.'

'Whatever, you're not that hot I could get any woman I wanted.'

Your laughter at that comment doesn't seem to go down to well and you can see Tony getting even more frustrated.

'I'll tell you what, if it will make you happy I'll let you sit there and play with that little dick while I give you a show if you do one thing for me.'

'I told you she wanted me Will, go on then, what do I have to do?'

What does Tony have to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)