More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jimbobstar jimbobstar

What's next?

Sudden Pain

"Argh!!!!!!!"

With a sudden yell, Jack screamed out in agony. Just now, an intense throbbing started to come from his balls.

"Jack! What's wrong?"

Seeing him writhing around in pain, his mother had come to check on him. Her hands and body were almost touching him in her worry.

"It's my...." Cracking an eye to look, Jack was shocked when he saw that his mother was so close. Her huge breasts were straining her nightgown. They were almost touching his chest.

"...Your what?" Nonplussed about their close proximity, his mother asked.

Before he could answer, another sharp pain went through his balls and up into his cock. That's when he felt his cock begin to grow.

"Mmm... What's happening!!!!"

Scrambling back and splaying his legs outwards, Jack couldn't muster the strength to cover himself in front of his mother. The pain and the feeling of lengthening made him want to watch the process.

"Ohhhh, no.... So it's still going... But that shouldn't be..." His mother's conclusive words were heard over Jack's groaning. " No! I have to help".

Her words seemed to register as Jack looked at his mother in confusion.

"Don't worry, I'll explain everything later. But for now, I need you to massage your penis, okay?"

If the pain wasn't so overwhelming Jack would've been looking at his mother in horror at this point. Did he hear her right?

"For God's sake!" Watching him clamming up and in pain, his mother did something he'd never forget. With one swift motion she took off her gown, leaving her completely nude, and walked forward before grabbing his hard cock.

One. Two. Three times, she pumped his cock in fluid and firm strokes. Her vigorous actions jostled her heavy mammaries about, sending them clapping together. Jack had long given up and was lying back in bliss.

Her helping had an immediate effect. The pain subsided as he felt the familiar churning of needing to cum.

"Let it ALL out...." Her encouraging was the final straw. With one last stroke, Jack gasped out in agony and joy.

-splat-

-splat-

Gentle sounds of liquid hitting skin sounded out.

With a light head, Jack propped himself up to look at his mom. She hadn't let go and was still trying to tease more drops from him. Her front was all covered in cum that was moving down her body. But she didn't react much to this at all.

Without the frumpy gown he could see more of her body now and she had sure grown in certain places. It was seeing everything so clear now that he really needed to know what was going on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)