More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sexdemoness666 Sexdemoness666

Succubus or Incubus

Succubus

Lilith looked over your moderate sized breasts and butt and shook her head. "Well, you're cute for a human, but its just not going to do... good thing the virus will change that," she said with a smile. "Now, kneel before me and eat my pussy."

"Yes Mistress Lilith," you say and get down onto your knees, you hesitate for a moment, you know that after this point there is no turning back. Before you can stop yourself though, Lilith places her hand on your head and pushes your face into her pussy.

You can't resist any longer, you push your tongue deep into the Succubus Queen's pussy, while you had never been with a woman before, you started earnestly as you moved your tongue faster.

"Ohhh... good girl... keep going..." Lilith said as she snaked her tail around, rubbing the tip of its cock against your slit as you moved your tongue faster. You can't believe how good she tastes, you let out a moan as her tail slides into your pussy.

The next few minutes are among the most incredible you've ever experienced. Finally you are rewarded with the sweet juices of your mistress' pussy as she cums all over your tongue, followed by a spurt of cum into your pussy. You suddenly let out a scream as you cum too, but it doesn't feel like any other climax you've ever felt. It feels like something is being ripped out of your body, it doesn't feel painful, but its incredibly pleasurable.

"Very good..." Lilith said with a smile.

Suddenly waves of pleasure came over your body, it was like an orgasm, but like nothing you've ever felt before. You looked down to see your body turning a deep bronze as your body fills out to D-cup breasts and a bubble butt. You moan as a pair of horns form from your skull and your wings and tail burst out of your back and butt. You scream in pleasure as you cum again, and Lilith watches.

"Welcome new Succubus," she said with a smile. "Now, you must spread your gift across the world. Because you're the first, you won't have to worry about holy symbols, but the others will. Now go, bring more humans into the glory of Lilith."

Lilith cackled and vanished in a puff of smoke. You close your eyes and instinctively know how to disguise yourself, making yourself look like your old body to anyone who looks at you.

Now, you're a predator, and its time to hunt.

Who do you infect first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)