More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sexdemoness666 Sexdemoness666

Who do you infect first?

Your Best Friend's Bachelorette Party

As you step out of your basement, you look around. The whole place seems boring to you now, too conservative for your new Succubus mind. You make a note to re-decorate later if this is going to become your main base of operations. Now, it was just a matter of figuring out where to go to find your first infectees.

As if to answer your desire, your cell phone rings, its your best friend Annie, well, best friend when you where a human at least. You smile and answer it.

"Hey there Sarah," Annie said on the other end, using your human name. "I hope you didn't forget about tonight while you where off doing god knows what."

"Of course not," you replied. You remembered that tonight was Annie's bachelorette party, and as the maid of honor you had already gotten it all figured out. "I'll see you tonight then?"

"I look forward to it!" Annie said and hangs up.

You spend the next few hours getting your home redecorated. Now its a house befitting a demon of your stature, with sex toys and other kinky devices lining the walls that you used your new powers to create. All the while, you're imagining what Annie will look like as a Succubus, you where disgusted that she was going to get married to anyone, she'd be better off being a sexy demon slut like you.

Finally you pull your car into a parking lot by the Neon Star Club. You smiled as you entered the private rooms that you had rented out for the party. Soon enough its filled with the party guests, you see Annie drinking at the bar with several of your friends, there are others around, and you remember that there's a male stripper, any of them would make good targets.

Who do you go after first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)