More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Succubus Upgrade

"The succubus upgrade." Samus selected from the list. She was curious about what this upgrade could do. She took the chip from the machine, and saw that it was an upgrade for her zero suit. She inserted it into the suit, and waited for the changes to begin.

After a few seconds, Samus began to feel a slight chill on her skin, and pressure coming from the sides of her head. She reached up to brush her head, and found that two bumps were growing out from under her hair, pushing out to reveal two black horns, which quickly grew to be as long as her hand, curving slightly at the ends. Next, her zero suit began to lose fabric, material disappearing from her shoulders and her upper thighs, what was left becoming thigh-high stockings and opera gloves. Her zero suit also lost fabric in a diamond shape from her navel to just above her breasts, showing off the sides of her breasts and her cleavage.

Samus looked down and saw that the chill she felt on her skin had been from her skin fading to a pale blue colour, while a set of thorny black tattoos ran along the exposed skin of her legs. Samus adjusted her footing as she almost lost balance as the heels of her shoes thinned and tapered out into a five-inch stiletto heel, Samus appearing much taller from the added height. Her hips widened and her breasts grew a size, giving her an hourglass figure, Samus unconsciously adjusted her pose to a more seductive one. Her hair grew longer, reaching just above her ass, as her eyelashes grew longer, her lips becoming fuller as the overall beauty of her face increased. The whites of her eyes became black as her bright blue irises became a dark red colour, giving her a very demonic appearance to match the rest of her. She felt a slight pain and bent over as a pair of bat-like wings grew out, fairly large, but not enough to allow flight, clawed at the tops and bottoms, while a long, spade tipped tail grew out, flicking idly unconsciously.

Samus ran to a mirror to examine her drastic changes, her high-heels making a clacking sound as she moved and her sudden flow of pussy juice running down her thighs. She looked over herself, slightly alarmed by her demonic appearance...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)