More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beobscene4life Beobscene4life

Where does she lose her clothes?

Subway

Melinda Gordon stood in a long line up, the lunch rush, she needed a break to take her mind off of things, it was hard when almost everyday she was the one resolving other people's problems. She should be happy though, she just helped a young woman come to peace with yesterday and helped her see the light but for whatever reason she was feeling off all morning. Ever since she left home to work at her beloved antique shop she couldn't shake this dark presence, this feeling someone was watching her. This group of teenagers were really taking their time figuring out what to order, 'God, to be that young again,' she thought, 'Less responsibility. Why wasn't I a wild child? Up to no good? I always had to be me. The weirdo.'

She groaned and grabbed her forehead, a sharp pain spread through her, vision blurred, she was dizzy for a split second. The teenagers all pushed past her with their subs and their attitudes, she thought she could hear them making some kind of snide remark about her.

"Um, Ma'am?"

She was next, the pain was gone, she should be relieved but did this college kid just call her 'Ma'am'? She suddenly blanked on her order when she stepped up to the counter, her mouth open wide like an idiot.

"Ma'am?"

Melinda felt that dark presence again but she didn't realize that it was a lot closer than she realized. She could feel something touch her arms, her hands, someone that could not be seen, maybe they didn't want to even by her. Melinda's hands were puppeted by this strange and made her pull her red blouse open, buttons broke off and flew across the room. Seated customers gasped, the kid working the counter didn't know what to do, he was probably scared to get the manager about this; Melinda's shocked face should have told him she did not mean to do this but then her expression changed, more sinister and apathetic. Melinda's hands hoisted up her breasts, making them buldge so much in her bra that they looked ready to pop.

"Like what you see, big boy?" Melinda didn't say that, whatever was doing this to her did! She was surprised, she had zero control right now over her actions and all she could do was hang on for the ride. She spun around and faced everyone in line, still squeezing her girls together.

"You all want a little?"

The crowd was confused, some must have seen this woman around town before but they wouldn't have suspected she was a nut job! Melinda ripped her blouse off completely, a mother pushed her kids out of the place before things escalated. Melinda pulled her pink push up bra off in good time. Some took pictures with their cell phones and stayed there to gawk while others decided they had enough.

"I'm Melinda Gordon! Tell all your friends! You'll remember me!" Melinda felt like she was in the backseat of her brain, helpless to do anything.

Melinda fondled her perfect shaped breasts for the audience, pale, lovely pink nipples, she licked her lips and pinched her nipples until they were nice and hard. One man was very impressed and applauded her devious actions. Melinda went back to the counter and hopped over it.

"Hey! You can't be back here!"

Melinda ignored the geek and went to some of the condiments, specifically the bottle of mayo; the college boy had enough and ran to the back kitchen. Melinda squirted the mayo delicately onto her tits and smeared it all over, "Damn! That feels gooood!" Melinda hated to admit but that did feel nice, she lifted one of her breasts up to her mouth and sucked some mayo off her nipple. Some in the crowd gagged as if now that was too much, no matter, there were other things her hands wanted to put on them like the honey mustard. Maybe they had requests.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)