More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Subverted expectation (corruption)

Jane was following studies in trading at a prestigious college. She was smart and sexy, with a slim body, small nice tits, and a pretty face. She was looking for success and wealth.

Often invited to parties, she always refused until someone made a good point. In trading, knowing people is half the job, and parties are the best to know each others.

Convinced, Jane came to see what all the fuss was about. She talked a little bit to everyone and drank a bit too much, not being used to it. She went upstairs with two guys and got into a threesome. Having two men taking care of her was thrilling, and she enjoyed playing with their hard cock. Things went overboard when she started sucking one of them and the other came from behind to fuck her. The pleasure was unbelievable, and her mind already clouded by the was shutting down, leaving only lust.

Jane woke up without many memories of the night before, except for the amazing sex. It made her so horny just thinking about it, she wanted to masturbate right there.

The young woman went back to her courses, but she was so horny all the time, she could only think of what she did that night. She masturbated, watched porn, but it wasn't enough. She needed to fuck, to enjoy a good cock. So, she started seeing guys for casual sex and she enjoyed it. Feeling their cock deep in her snatch, the cum on her tongue, a finger or two in the ass.

Her notes started to plunder, but she was too deep into it now. She even discovered how much she loved to go through the corridor in slutty clothes where everyone could see her. She was such a tramp, and she loved it.

"Ready to take the picture?"

"Yeah"

Jane lifted her short dress to show a fishnet thong.

"All good, daddy?"

"Yep, all good, babe."

A few months had passed and Jane didn't go to class for a whole week. She was having too much fun with one of her classmates father. He was rich, divorced, and lonely. So she wanted to give him some company, and he got a liking in her. She was getting so much gifts, and he was so experienced in bed, how could she resist.

It didn't take long before she was his personal little bitch. Doing everything to please him. Jane had a feeling that she was losing her mind, giving up in everything she wanted, but damn it felt good doing it. What she didn't expect though was the positive pregnancy test.

The mistake brought luck as he felt obliged to marry her. From a little slut, she became a trophy wife, and she enjoyed teasing her stepson with videos of her.

"Guess who's going to have a little brother?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)