More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by wicker wicker

what now?

Substitute Professor

Professor Hawkins was a short middle aged man with a beer gut. He was in front of class arranging his notes. This was a small class, only 18 students, though the classroom was much bigger. I walked up to Professor Hawkins. "Please let me teach class today, and take this one off. Please just go to your office and wank off."

"Very well," he said. He gathered his things.

I turned to the class. "Please let me take over class today. Please know that everything I say is the truth, and please know you have no reason to doubt me. Please obey me as if it's perfectly normal. Please answer all of my questions truthfully." I turn to Mimi and have her sit behind the professor's desk.

I stood in front of class. "Raise your hand if you're sexually active."

Everyone in class raised their hand.

"OK, if figured there would be at least one virgin. Now, instead of British literature, we are going to discuss sexuality. For example, I know for a fact each of you has a peculiar fetish, and many of not all of you have been suppressing these desires."

The class looked around nervously. I walked up to the front row. "I'm going to tell you what your fetish it. Please don't mind if I share with the class. What we discuss in here, stays in here."

I looked at the girl with bangs on the front row. "You love sucking cock, and you love having guys cum on your face and especially your bangs." I move to the girl next to her, the one showing some cleavage. "You love flashing your tits at strangers and having your lovers cum on your tits."

I kept going down the front row: "You like to steal and wear your girlfriend's underwear." Next. "You have a thing for midgets."

Second row starting right side: "You love being fucked in gas station men's rooms."

"You get off wetting yourself in public."

"You get off dressing and fucking like rabbit."

"You enjoy having women piss on you."

Third row starting right side: "You want to fuck women who are body builders."

"You only get off fucking women over 50."

"You can't get an erection unless there's something up your ass."

"You get off dressing up and acting like a dog in heat."

Back row, left side: "You can only orgasm if you and your lover are dressed like clowns."

"You love jacking guys off with your hair and having them cum against your scalp."

"You have a fetish for bald women."

"And finally, you love really hairy women."

"You all feel better now that you have your fetishes out in the open, and you can freely act upon them."

The class looked nervous and embarrassed. No one made eye contact with anyone.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)