More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whatever3132 whatever3132

What's next?

Su-jong, the foreign exchange student

Su-jong was an exchange student from Korea. She was small, with a slender body and long black hair in a ponytail. She had been at the school for a few years, but had never fully integrated with the students. Before she came, her father had specifically forbade her from ever having an American boyfriend. She also struggled to make friends because of her shy nature.

The words of the orb left her both confused and scared. She couldn't help but wonder if someone was playing a prank on her. More than once, the other American students had tried to convince her to do embarrassing things, saying that it was common in America. The worst was when they tried to convince her she was going to jail for taking a cup from the cafeteria. Right now, she was supposed to go to chess club, but if what the orb said was true, it would be dangerous. She was the only girl in the club! She could go see the foreign language teacher Mr. Allen and tell him what happened. It was his job to take care of the exchange students. He would probably know what to do.

Is this just a prank that they were trying to pull on her and she should go to chess club? Or should she take this seriously and look for the foreign language teacher?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)