More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Stuck (chastity belt;latex)

"It really feels strange... But that's the kind of things he likes, so I'm really curious."

Jane put on the chastity belt. Her husband loved the idea of control over her pleasure, and she had to admit that she was curious about it.

For hours, he teased her and enjoyed the "toy" on her. It was indeed fun in the frustration of being unable to reach her clit, unable to increase her pleasure. She wanted so much to come, but he didn't let her do, and they went to sleep without him freeing her. That night, she dreamed of his husband making love to her, ravishing her, covering her body.

So, it was quite a surprise for her to wake up with some sort of latex suit covering her body, except for her hands, feet and head.

"What the fuck ?? How did this happened ?" She yelled.

"You put a latex suit during the night ? That's sexy babe." Her hubbie told her.

"I did not !" Jane shouted.

She was shocked and panicked, but she had to admit that the compliment felt great. She looked sexy. If only the whole situation wasn't so messed up.

"Let me help you get out of it, then." Her man told her.

But he looked all around her and didn't find any opening. His fingers moving all over the latex gave her tinglings of pleasure, though.

"I need... I need to go... to work ! I can't... Mmmh... do it with that on ! And... And how do I pee or... Mmmh... ?"

If only she could touch herself... She really needed some release. At least, she didn't need to pee or anything.

After all attempts, they couldn't tear or cut the clothes, and Jane had to go to work. She hid the latex under covering clothes and went to the office. It was the hardest day of her life. She was constantly horny and during the day, she could swear that something find its way in her ass and inflated, and then it was the turn of her vagina. The two things even started to vibrate randomly, making it harder to not moan in front of her colleague.

Going back home, her shoes got teared down by latex platform high heels, making it hard for her to even walk. She wanted to have her husband fucking her on the spot. Luckily, there was still a lock on her crotch and the key of the chastity belt worked, making the dildo in her pussy disappear and the latex opening just enough for his dick to get in. She never felt so much pleasure, every touch, all his wood, everything brought her incredible sensations. She came loudly in a mind-blowing orgasm. When she got back to her senses, the hole was closed again and the dildo back in place, but also, her hands had now latex gloves. She went to sleep scared, but also aroused about what would happen the next day.

And the next morning, she woke up feeling encased, hugged whole by the fantastic sensation of latex. Only her eyes and mouth were still not covered.

She woke up her husband with a blowjob, and she loved it as much as him. The vibrations of the dildo and butt plug, his warm dick in her mouth, she felt filled, full.

"Babe... I'm... I'm going to... fuuuck..." Her husband moaned.

Two days ago, no way in hell she would have let him come in her mouth. But here, she welcomed his warm, tasty cum. She even swallowed it all.

"Fuck, babe, that was great..." He told her.

"I know..." She answered, licking her lips.

It was indeed great, she didn't mind being encased in latex, she didn't even need to go to the restroom for two days. She wasn't even hungry anymore, his cum was enough.

As she tried to leave the bed, she realized that, now, her arms were tied in her back, completely stuck. But it was okay, she didn't need them, now. She rolled out of the bed, standing up with difficulties as, now, her feet were now in ballet boots.

She didn't go to work that day, fuck that, she loved it more to wait for her husband at home, unable to touch herself. And when he came back, she was on the kitchen counter, her legs stuck together.

"Mmmh, honey... I want your dick so much... please fuck your sex toy wife..." She told him.

But he didn't fuck her, he enjoyed more to tease her, push her to her limit, begging for the orgasm before fucking her mouth. He left her unsatisfied, next to him in the bed.

The next morning, she was ready. She couldn't see, she couldn't hear, she couldn't talk. Her eyes were covered by latex, her ears had plugs and in her mouth a dick shaped gag filled her mouth. She could only feel her husband fingers going all over her latex skin, the wet cum all over her face, the smell of his sperm. Just that almost made her come, almost.

Jane was now just a fuck toy for her husband, she was happy, especially the few times he opened the crotch to fuck her until she comes, or when he fucked her throat, filling her empty stomach.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)