More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What does Torrentia do with Leona?

Stripped and Locked in a Cell

Leona's groan was muffled by stone. Her bead burned. She burred it in her hands and curled up. At that moment a stray formed. Where were her clothes. A shiver ran down her naked spine. Her armor, her small clothes, they were all gone. She rolled around on the floor groaning. What exactly had happened to her?

Like the trackers had told her, she found the sewer entrance in a small opening next to the lake. Her map of the underground caverns had been accurate. She hadn't fought anything particularly dangerous. She had set off two stone defender golems, but her sword had cut through them like they were butter golems. Perhaps it was a spell? Or maybe...

"Gas." She said out loud. She smell of the lower level came back to her. At the time she'd thought it was sewer stench but... "...incapacitating gas."

Leona opened her eyes. She was laying on the floor of a cell inside the mansion. A torch outside of the cell was the only light source. No convenient windows for her to break out from. The bars looked tough. Wrought steel that would be impossible to break with her sword stolen. There wasn't any guards watching her. That gave her hope until she caught an uncanny painting of an eye on the wall outside her shifted it's iris to follow her groggy movements. So she did have a watchman, just one who never got tired. No easy way to escape.

Leona crawled over to a pile of straw and laid down. She needed to recover. She needed to plan. Torrentia would be no easy foe to overcome while stripped of her arms. And certainly a renowned debauchee like that witch could have no moral purpose to bathing a captive and then leaving them naked. Leona sighted inwardly and closed her eyes again. Waiting...



Leona Pictured Here

As always, if you had fun reading this thread and want to signal that I should write the follow up soon, give it a like!

What happens to her next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)