More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Stretch Upgrade

One of the first upgrades that came up on her search through the monitor was odd. The weird part was the fact it was named "Stretch Upgrade" Samus asked the monitor, curious as to what Stretch Upgrade meant. "The Stretch Upgrade allows the users body to stretch extremely. It does not change the density of your cells, rather allows them to spread out. For example, if you could not reach a high shelf, your body could stretch to reach up. If you are inserted through any of your openings, your body will be able to stretch to accommodate almost anything. This Upgrade will more or less give your body properties of extremely stretchy, elastic rubber."

Samus blushed in response, completely taken aback by the robotic voice mentioning insertions... Actually, she kinda liked the sound of that. A faint moisture grew in her nether regions, sending a shivering tingle down her spine. Not only would it help her in certain "situations", she'd be gifted with a super-human power, akin to super heroes she'd seen in video games or movies.

"Computer, I'd like to try the Stretch Upgrade." Samus said to the bright glowing monitor in the middle of the room. Soon after a panel to her right opened up. Inside of it was a small piece of metal, an odd shade of purple in color. Picking up the upgrade to get a closer look, it looked like an old school memory card, though it was covered in futuristic slots and ridges. It felt like a material similar to rubber, easily flopping and bending as she moved it.

Never mind that, Samus quickly brushed aside her blonde ponytail and quickly inserted the Stretch Upgrade chip into the back of her neck. Afterwards it gave off a soft click sound, locking itself into place for the upcoming process. With a slight jolt of electricity, the process quickly began.

But she didn't feel much. All she felt as a slightly cold gush of air pass over her body, metaphorically of course. There was nothing extremely interesting about the process, just minor tingles all over herself. She was still the same old Samus, slim but perky in all the right places. Reaching a hand up to grab a boob, just to check, even that felt the same. She pushed her fingers into it, digits sinking into her softer flesh. As she grabbed onto the tit and pulled it outwards it appeared to grow... "AI? Is my body supposed to extend like this?" Rather than responding, the screen in front of Samus spelled out a bright, white "YES" in clear text. It was obvious, considering the AI had told her before her entire body could stretch. Pushing her boob back to their original size, Samus smiled at her new ability to make her boobs bigger.

Samus tried her ass next, grinning gleefully as even her butt could extend itself to bigger proportions before, though it seemed it would gradually sink back down over time. Next, Samus tried to use her stretching powers, which she assumed she now had. Lifting an arm Samus concentrated, allowing it to stretch across the room to touch the previously open panel that had dispensed the chip. With a thought, it shrunk back down, allowing perfect control no matter the length. Samus focused on her legs, instantly growing taller in the process, though it didn't include the strength to accommodate the height. Shrinking back down, Samus was satisfied with her tests. The only thing she couldn't have tested was her new ability to handle big, internal stretches...

What does Samus do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)