More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by akikuka akikuka

How did Summer's clothes get kindly scattered?

Streaking

It was at night at Beacon where everything is peaceful and nothing out of the ordinary, with most people being in the dorm, either preparing to sleep or already taking a snooze.

Well, its not to say it is ordinary, inside the changing lies a certain young girl, though instead of changing into something else, she is simply putting all of her cloth in the locker with nothing on her. Summer Rose now stood naked with just a cloak as she turns her head to check for students or teachers.

"Ok, I think the coast is clear." Summer thought as she changes into her "wardrobe" which consist of nothing but her trademark white cloak, and nothing else.

"I can't change inside the dorm, what if Qrow or Tai notices." Raven is going to Vale doing her own thing, and so, here she is, doing her sometimes monthly routine when the time is right, she chose to indulge in her hobby as she walks in public place with just her cloak, sometimes without.

After she is done, she heads to outside where the moon is shining, looking side to side while hiding inside her cloak.

"I can't believe I am still doing this, but it just feels so thrilling." Who knew that one of the most shy member and team leader of STRQ can have such a daring hobby. She rather hopes that the boys would not ever know this.

Now outside, she stands here with simply her cloak and scroll in her hands.

What does Summer do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)