More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lampost lampost

What's next?

Streaking

Not for the first time, Weiss wondered what the hell she was even doing. She stood alone in a park in the middle of a residential area just past midnight.

She looked normal enough, though a bit out of place for a rich girl to be in a park in the middle of the night. The problem was that under her long coat, other than her boots, she was completely naked.

Two years ago she had read an article about a woman that had run naked across the field at a major sporting event. Curiosity on why the woman would do such a thing had lead her to further research the subject. What she found enough to make her interested (and turned on) enough to maybe try it herself. Just to relax of course.

She had taken to stripping down in her room and then carefully slip out and move naked from room to room in the Schnee mansion. She had grown to love the feeling of embarrassment and the small fear in the back of her mind that her father, brother, or sister might find her and give her a horrible dressing down. She had stopped after a year after she had almost been caught by Klein, though she suspected the older man had knew about her hobby but had simply chosen to say nothing.

Now free from her family at Beacon, she was finally able to take up her hobby again. She had decided to start here. Far enough away to not run into anyone at Beacon, but populated enough that she had to be careful or she could be spotted. She wondered if anyone would recognize her as the Schnee heiress if they did spot her.

With embarrassment, she slowly removed her coat and hid it under a bench at the pavilion where she was.

Her pale skin, and white boots really stood out in the dark night. She couldn't help but think everyone that looked out a window would be able to see her petite nude body as if it was lit up like a spot light.

With a burst of willpower, she her hands down at her side side and started to move around the park. Today would be simple, just a nice one circuit nude stroll around the park before going back for her coat and heading back to Beacon.

Does Weiss's walk go as planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)