More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Streaking

Ruby stood in the middle of her dorm room wearing her signature red hooded cloak. And nothing else.

She wasn't a knockout like her bombshell of a sister Yang, but she was cute with her slender figure and wide-eyed optimism that made her seem younger than she really was. The two of them didn't look much alike, but one thing they shared above all others was an overwhelming sense of fun.

And this was going to be a wild night.

When she had been younger, she sometimes streaked to her grandmother's house wearing nothing more than she was wearing now. Granny had been as blind as a bat at the time, and couldn't tell Tai apart from Yang unless one of them spoke, so there was no risk of the sweet old lady noticing anything, and being nearly naked made the trip through the forest that much more exciting.

Of course, there was hardly anyone who lived in the forest. Beacon was another matter entirely. Set in the kingdom of Vale, it was one of the most populated places in the world, full of crowded streets, towering sky scrapers, and practically every single person had a camera-scroll.

In short, it was a risk. No, more than that, it was a challenge. And Ruby Rose, leader of Team RWBY (that would never not be confusing) never backed down from a challenge.

Then night was young, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were out doing their own things, and Ruby had her scroll with her if she got into trouble and needed to call for help (a fate worse than considering the awkward questions involved) or her weapon. Taking a deep breath, she opened the window, and her adventure began.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)