More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

What do you do with her?

Streak through the nearby streets.

You hipnotize her with a watch.

"Now you're under my control? Do you understand?" You said

"Yes" she reply.

"Now you're going to undress" You said

She quickly starts undressing, and in a few minutes, she's naked in front of you. You have to admit it, your sister has a great body: a C-cup tits, a big and round ass, and a Slim and curvy figure.

"Now" you continue "You're going outdoors, to the Street, and you will start to walk towards high school until I said stop." "Do you understand?" you end.

"Yes" she said.

After replying you, she goes to the main door and walks outside towards high school. She doesn't even cover, what makes the passerbies have a great good look at her tits, ass and pussy. After she gets about a half of the track walked, you said stop after hiding, just to avoid beign discovered by her. She reacts like she was slept, but soon she is totally awake, checking in horror that she's naked outdoors.

"EEKK!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I'M NAKED IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!!! HOW I ENDED HERE?????" she screams

She rans to home, covering her naked body with her hands, while some people points, laughs and take photos of her. You can't stop laughing. Now that payback time ended, who is your next victim?? Or you continue tormeting your sister?

Who is your next victim?? Or you continue tormeting your sister?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)