More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cursedtitties cursedtitties

What's next?

Strange new places

Before this chapter starts I want to remind you that this story has fetishes that may not be enjoyable for some so if you don’t like it just don’t read it or feel free to make a clean version.

As you wake slowly to the sound of birds chirping and wonder where the hell you are, the more you look around the more alien you feel because the whole area is filled with color and wildlife. You then try to look around for other people while trying to figure out where you are.

30 minutes later

After a half an hour of searching for other people you come across a horse with strange looking leather on it. As you figure out that it has armor you think that other people could be around and start yelling “HELLO IS ANYBODY OUT THERE IM KINDA LOST AND I CANT FIGURE OUT WHERE I AM!” when you give up yelling for a bit because no one answered you hear a almost hog like snort “hello?”.

When you try and investigate the noise a stick cracks behind you and you turn to see a gigantic green orc looking creature and when your start to scream you get whacked across the head with a wooden hammer.

Hours? Minuets? Some time later

When you wake you realize your hogtied to the horse you tried to investigate earlier and when you try to yell for help your screams are muffled by a cloth in your mouth “little man ya ain’t gettin out a here any time soon if at all” you hear a brute like voice say and you think it’s that orc that wacked you across the face earlier since your also blindfolded “humans are not allowed in this area so your gonna have to plea to the chief for forgiveness and let’s just say she ain’t so forgiving”.

1 hour later

After an hour of agony you enter a disgusting smelling area and almost puke “Here we are home but for you hell” as you feel the horse stop a big hand pulls your blindfold off and as your eyes adjust you notice that your in a swampy looking area that surrounds a village of orcs “time to take you to the chief.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)