More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JerkGently JerkGently

What to do on arrival?

Straight into a gloryhole

When Cassie arrived at the site, she wasted no time at all in stripping down to her skivvies and slipping into a simple, but scandalously short tunic. It wasn’t her current character's outfit, for that she had something special in mind… but it would do for this first evening when everyone was just getting set up and settled.

She had booked herself a slot in one of the entrance town's gloryholes for an hour, to earn a bit of in game currency. It was so strange, how quickly all the hangups and social norms you felt crushed in by back in normality… just fell away as you arrived in this place. When everyone was here for one reason and one reason only, a little bit of prostitution barely seemed worth batting an eyelid at. Cassie the mild-mannered accounts clerk could never even imagine locking herself into the little wooden booth, flipping the sign over to read ‘open for business’ and then settling down onto her knees to wait for a coin to fall through the slot.

Hunnydew, the currently uncostumed nymph however… Could hardly resist peeking every few seconds through the one circular portal from whence this small structure derived its name; just to see if anyone was coming. Resulting in her very nearly being poked straight in the eye when her first customer still managed to somehow sneak up from the other direction. The thing was thick, meaty and uncircumcised. It flopped through the hole expectantly, as its owner's golden coin dropped onto the grassy floor next to her. Hunny supposed you could probably throw the shiny, SaDC-stamped disc back out again if you didn't like the look of things… but wondered if anyone ever did. She wasn't here to not suck any stranger's cock that came her way, after all.

So instead she got to work straight away… massaging this unseen figure's balls as she sucked his bulbous head into a cheek. A flaccid penis was not something that could be let stand around here! She soon felt a much more acceptable turgidity beginning, as blood pumped its way into the flesh between her lips. Again, she was struck by a last wave of self-awareness: Cassie had only awkwardly performed this action one or twice in her life… but Hunnydew would be spending all weekend happily gurgling away.

It didn't take long to earn her coin. Everyone had just arrived and was brimming with unkempt excitement. Several spurts of salty warmth struck the back of her throat and all care for what Cassie might do were finally washed away. There was only Hunny now. The first phallus was soon replaced by another and a second gold coin hit the ground. The girl in her wooden box settled down into a steady rhythm of stroking and slurping, determined to get as much diligent work out of her hour as possible.

There was something deeply satisfying, about stepping out of that claustrophobic outdoor cupboard some 50-odd minutes later. She was still wiping the last traces of saliva and semen from her chin as she emerged blinking into the late afternoon sun. Another girl was already hopping from foot to foot, waiting for her turn to go in. There was a flash of recognition between them. A grin of shared, half-guilty eagerness. Neither would be telling their mothers about this… but both understood the sense of naughty joy the secret held.

What to spend her coins on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)