More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YZS YZS

Check out Simple Life | Remastered, stop reading this, it isn't worth it.

Story Information

Hi, i'm the author... just thought that maybe i need to give some information about this proyect since it's going to be really extensive so let me explain some stuff.

1- This is for fun, you could tell that some parts of the chapters are sprinkled with light comedy and hopefully it doesn't become an issue or annoyance so again, don't take this too seriously.


2- The story is going to take a lot of time, right now i'm able to do about 5 shorts chapters a day so the plot may not progress that much in a day.


3- I would appreciate some feedback since this is my first time doing a story like this in a public way, i have done some stories before but they are not this genre so i'm still a virgin when it comes to this stuff.


4- I'm really sorry for any grammar errors or mistakes, english is not my first language but i'm fairly advanced in it so i know what to say but i don't know that many complex words especially long ones so i use a translator to write them.


5- I have taken some inspiration from other stories but not that much, some games and general culture has given me a lot of ideas aswell. Some other stuff comes from personal experience and stories that i know in real life.

As i said this story takes his time and is probably going to be a big setup before any of the juicy stuff happens. I try to give variety to the story and different choices, routes and endings, hopefully it all comes together in a nice way but for now i can make a list with some of the content of this story, the first chapters and what they are about:

You will be able to find these in the story:

, dating, a lot of sex, some of them are with consent, some of them are not, more dating, highschool life, public sex, more types of sex, side stories about your father, jobs, bdsm, polyamory, cheating, porn, masturbation, sexting, impregnation, creampies, blowjobs, any type of sex at this point, cuckolding, some inclusive stuff, a lot of chapters are around dating and being in a serious relationship, you can get a wife and have a life and all that shit, some interesting relationships with different types of women (which there are a lot of btw), some and not that much kinky shit but maybe ;)

Alright, so far i got 5 huge parts of the story in mind:

1- Introduction, moving out, new house, new life, from this point you can choose different routes but is mainly the introduction

2- Highschool, a lot of shit, A LOT, almost the entire story revolves around this topic, HIGHSCHOOL, not really highschool, you'll see but every aspect of a teenage life is considered here

3- Dating, this is probably the most extensive part since you will hopefully meet a lot of girls and you can choose what to do with each one of them, there's going to be a lot of options, locations and yes... LOTS OF SEX! (They come later in the story because there is a big setup for every character)

4- Father Side story, you will investigate your father's and a lot of mysterious things

5- Some more side stories that spoil too much but are some other things that may take more time because i will be focusing on the main story for now

The firsts 15 chapters are the setup for the main story, it is recommended to read them because it gives a lot of information that is going to be useful later on in the story. I know that is a lot of chapters for a setup but is really important and also this is a pretty ambitious project so just bear with me.

I made a lot of improvements and even made a symbol system to help you choose and guide you through the story, hope that you enjoy it and i will be working on it every day but it still will take a long time to even reach 10% of it - i'm taking my time with this and it might take a lot of chapters before one mayor sex scene appears but since this is a huge ambitious project i'm asking you to please have pacience, i'll see you later.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)