More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pablocho pablocho

What assignment comes your way?

Stop an orc band

As you entered your chamber you noticed the letter resting on the nightstand next to your bed. You walked over, took off your gauntlets and grabbed the letter. It had the was sealing of the mayor of a remote village to the west. It was a little unusual to receive this type of correspondence directly, but you didn’t really mind.

You opened your letter and as you read each word you felt yourself fill with a sense of duty and excitement. The mayor needed help to deal with a band of orcs that had taken camp somewhere close to the village. They had raided twice already and everyone was filled with dread from what they had witnessed. The orcs had apparently taken a lot of their supplies and even kidnapped some of the women of the village. The villagers were and pleaded for someone to save them. It appeared your lord had deemed the problem worthy of you and by your experience, it definitely was.

You had dealt with orcs twice before. The first time when you were just starting out as a lesser knight. You had fought along your fellow warriors against a frontal to one of the villages close to the northern mountains. The orcs had threatened the kingdom and for that they were slaughtered like cattle. Your sword had stained with their blood, but you couldn’t help but admire them in a way. At first you tried to convince yourself that your admiration was exclusively because of their fighting prowess as well as the honor they showed at the time of duelling your fellow knights one on one. However, you would be lying to yourself if you didn’t admit that they also looked quite attractive to your eyes.

You shook your head at the thoughts that began running through your head, but in the end you couldn’t stop yourself. It was true that you found the orcs’ tall and muscle-bound figures to be quite appealing. The way they could run and carry horses with their bare hands showed and incredible and alluring strength. Their tusks would be a turn off for some people, but the fact they were still able to talk showed a prowess with their mouth that you had to admit interested you for more intimate reasons. Even their green skin seemed to shine with a glow that no other humanoid possessed. However, the nail on the coffin of your interest in orcs was what happened the last time you had dealt with the green skins.

You had received a job very similar to the one you had just received. You had already proven yourself to be an incredible knight and with the aid of just a few other soldiers you were sent to take out the raiding monsters. Finding them had been simple enough, the brutes were not exactly the stealthy sort. Your group tracked them to a hidden cave where everything went down.

The place was filled with the monstrous humanoids and the supplies they had taken from the village. You fought your way through, going down the diverting tunnels until you found every last one of the orcs. However, as you got to the deepest cavern you also found the missing women. Your eyes had gone wide at the sight of the poor civilians being chained to the wall as they screamed and moan. Despite the slaughter that was happening just a few tunnels down some of the rocs were still fucking the defenceless girls without a care in the world.

Everything that happened after you found the kidnappee’s was a bit of a blur. You had found yourself stunned by the sight, but luckily the other knights managed to recover quickly and jumped into action. You followed their lead and helped take down the monstrous beings. Unchaining the women took some time, but eventually they were all freed once again. Or at least you thought so.

As you took the women back to the village they seemed to be suffering. They talked about feeling empty and wanting to return to the cave. It seemed that whatever had happened affected them severely. You did your best to help bring them back and the other villagers seemed extremely patient with the poor women.

You had gone back to the village a few years after and found the survivors. They mostly seemed to had recovered, but unfortunately it seemed that two of them had gone into the woods looking for the orcs once more. Although it was a shame, you at least managed to talk to one of the remaining women and had a very interesting conversation.

The dwarven woman spoke about how intense her time under the orcs had been. She had been used as nothing but a sex toy by the powerful monsters. She didn’t get anytime to rest as her body was defiled over and over again by the green skins. She also spoke about how their semen was some of the best stuff she had ever eaten. She was very much thankful for her rescue, but had to admit that if she had stayed a little bit longer, she might have followed the lost girls.

You shook your head at the memories, trying to swat them away. You closed your eyes and tried to focus, but a warmth between your legs made it clear that you wouldn’t be doing anything for a while. With a defeated sigh you undressed before climbing into the bed and taking care of your issue. You’d start getting ready for the quest once you had satisfied yourself.

How will you prepare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)