More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by pablocho pablocho

How will you prepare?

Get the right equipment

As soon as you were capable to, you began to think of your plan on how to deal with the green brutes. The letter had detailed that there didn’t seem to be too many of them which would be a relief if it was sent swiftly. You didn’t waste any time before looking over to prepare your equipment for the mission.

You walked over to a large set of doors at the side of your room. Opening up you admired the different set of armours you had accumulated over your career. Your opponents would be very powerful, but they would also be extremely slow, they didn’t really see the need for speed when they could withstand most attacks from simple folk. To exploit this weakness, you would need to wear something lithe that allowed you to be mobile. You looked though the pieces of iron and steel in your armoury before you found what you were looking for.

Originally you had received the piece in your hands from one of the royal wizards. You could swear she had been wasted by the time she handed you the gift, she simply gave the box to you before teleporting away. The first time you laid eyes on the armour your face had flushed bright red and you considered dumping it outright. However, something had told you to keep the item, maybe it was your instinct to always be prepared, although you had to admit that simply seeing it excited you a little. The lewd armour consisted of nothing but a bra that had two pieces of metal that would cover the chest, and a pair of panties that seemed to shine with a metallic glow.

As you held the metal in your hands you couldn’t help biting your lips. It would be absolutely indecent to be wearing this out in the wild, but you truly believed that it would be the best for this mission. You obviously didn’t want to show off your body to the monsters you were about to fight, you simply thought about this strategically and knew that the orcs would be much less likely to hit you if they couldn’t catch you.

You quickly donned the armour on and walked over to a full-length mirror. You admired yourself, moving from side to side and posing to get a good glimpse of how the new armour looked. Despite your breasts seeming to large for the bra it seemed to manage to barely contain your chest. Your large mounds were pressed against each other and seemed to spill out from the strings holding the metal together. The panties didn’t seem to bear much better either. The metallic cloth was pressed tightly against your slit and showed a clear camel toe.

You admired yourself and bit your lower lips at the sight. It was perfect for your plans. You put your gauntlets and boots on once again and strapped a sheathed blade to your belt. Finally, you grabbed a cloak and put it on to conceal your body while walking around the city. Feeling ready you walked out of your chambers and made your way to the village.

Will you get interrumpted before the village?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)