More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FireGinger FireGinger

What form do you will into existence for yourself?

Stone Golem

As you wake up in a pit of blood, magic, guts, and bone. You think of the body that is fits for you, the more think about it the more you hate the feeling of the blood in your body. You will just be another organ sack like the others and all that potential will go to waste. So you think of things you can use to make your body out of. Then the rock that surrounds the blood, magic, bone, and guts makes you think it will be perfect for a body, but how will you turn it in to a body. Then the idea hits you, you'regoing to use this magic to form the stone into a livable body. As the magic works the rock, that's what you are going to call it, out of the wall another idea hits you. What if you use softer materials, like the dirt for your joints so you have a higher movement speed. Why just stop a joints, maybe you'll use packed dirt for areas that are supposed to be soft. So in total you used the packed dirt for your joints and pelvis area.

As you continue with your body you find two crystals one is very big, is almost the size of your body's head, and is the color green, the other one is the color of a fiery red and is round and smooth. You will use them to build your body. You use the green one for a brain and the second one for a eye. Wow this body will rule all the creature out side of the pit. So for your body you have the height of 9 feet tall, the shape of a regular orc, except for you are not chiseled, you have liquid magic for blood, you have your left hand agiant rock club and the other as a sensitive packed dirt hand, and a crystal eye in the center of your head with a crystal brain too. Oh and a mouth with vocal chords below the eye, which may or may not work

As you decide that your body is in the perfect shape you go and fuse your self with the crystal brain so you can take control of the perfect body. As you get in your new body you try to find a way out of your pit into the real world. As you look around you finally notice that the top of the pit is open. You climb out of the pit only to find a paper like barrier. As you bring up your left hand through the barrier, it all falls away. So you climbing,over the edge of the pit and stand there look a pile of clothes and your 11 foot master overlord, with a dark plate armor that has screaming monsters chiseled into the armor you think and those fiery red eyes that just burns down into your soul. "Well a stone golem has formed in the pit again. I told you we need to put metal around it Insted, shall I destroy it master?" The little pile of rags talks. Wow could of have done better with his/her body. Then your master speaks "No I think this is my champion I have been looking for. Just look at him, he does not look like a regular stone golem. I can tell he is different from the others." The entire cave rumbles as he talks, but he does speak the truth you are different and is the champion he has been looking for "Thank you... Master." You speak out slowly. Wow should really practice talking more. "So what if he is different he is still a slow moving stone golem." The talking rags are starting to annoy you. "Well we should test him first before we destroyed him, but first you will have to pledge yourself to me and only me." So you have to pledge yourself to him first before you are tested. You can rock and roll with this. Ha you just made pun with out thinking about it. Maybe you will make more puns. (editors note- I will make a lot of rock or stone puns no matter if that are funny or not. Don't judge me) Ok how hard is it to pledge yourself to him. As you move toward him you get down on one knee and say "I will... live, fight, and... die for... you... Master." Ok you did much better speaking this time. Please say he is impressed and will test you so you can become his champion.

"Well he does have some brains lets see if he can do a part of general, but first like all generals you have to work your way up to the better troops. You will lead some goblins and imps. Which one will you chose to lead first?"

The... Hero Attack

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)