More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FireGinger FireGinger

The... Hero Attack

To the fight first

As you were about to choose what race to lead, the intire cave shook like there was an explosion. "Those pesky heroes will have to learn that they can't win this war, they might as well surrender, it will save their people and their families. Hmm, this might actually test you better then leading armies and winning battle based on your troops and not on your advanced skills. Now then go and win this minor battle." He flicked his hand at you and you felt weightless and everything disappeared and in seconds everything came back, except everything was different.

You were in a gateway and could hear a distance battle. This must be where the battle is happing. Well time to make your master proud of your work on the battle field. As you approach the field you take stock of what is happening. The battle field is placed in what used to be a orchard, but now is a place where Flying Eye Bat are born. They are born from the corrupted tree's fruit and speaking of flying eye bat that is what is attacking the heroes and speaking of heroes, there they are five. The main fighters are doing a good jod blocking the ranged heroes. The main fighter is a tall, broad human with a shield and short spear and knight's armor. The two others are twin looking barbarians, one with a big battle axe and a broad sword with a glowing blue rune. The two range heroes are a female halfling with a repeater crossbow and a beautiful female elf with a longbow, you are getting rock hard _(editor note- I'm not sorry for the pun and also I will stop putting the editor note everywhere) _thinking about her, but actually she is smoking hot. She has the slim body, wide hips, and a bubble butt. This all you can see from her tight clothing. She is also prime in her age at 101. Which is 22 in human.

Now how will you take on this challenge on. Ohh maybe you will take some prisoners or just one extremely hot elf.

How will you fight

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)