More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lampost lampost

How does Yang end up naked?

Stolen Clothes

"Ah, dammit. That fucking blonde." Cardin Winchester said as he nursed his aching bruised body. He had not been having a good day.

Combat class had seen him matching up by Goodwitch against Yang Xiao Long. Usually in a fight between two brawler type fighters like the two of them, Cardin would have been able to get in at least a few good shots that would have salved his pride even if he lost. The big chested girl was good to look at, but Cardin was resistant to her charms in the ring. He wasn't some virgin loser who lost composure whenever he saw a good pair of jiggling breasts in front of him. This time though, the fight had been a complete domination in favor of Yang. The bombshell blonde had blitzed him from the very start, hitting with furious blows he could barely recover from.

Before he knew it he was down on the ground, Aura depleted to zero. With Yang standing over him giving him an insufferably smug smirk as she watched him struggle to stand. The bitch had even offered him a hand up. He had refused of course. Even after that defeat he still had some pride. He could stand up on his own!

But as he made his way back he could hear the laughter of his classmates as they talked about the fight. Seemingly everyone had been amused that Yang had knocked him around like a ping pong ball. Even that loser Jaune had had the gall to laugh. Like he could have done any better! That talentless hack wouldn't have even lasted half as long as him!

He had to get back at that girl. He wouldn't feel right until she was humiliated and knew what it felt like to have everyone laugh at her for a change!

Then an epiphany came to him, and he smiled an evil grin. Yes....yes that just might work.


Later that day, Yang Xiao Long was finishing her workout in the school gym. She had been having a pretty good day.There had been a test in History that she felt she had done decent on, the school had served roast beef for lunch, and now she had broken a personal record with lifting weights. Yes, this had been a very good day.

She'd also beaten up that bully Cardin in Combat class today, but that barely factored for her. Cardin was a blowhard who had probably had some talent at his old combat school but fell apart after coming to Beacon and finding out he wasn't that special. Beating him had been a breeze, even more than usual. Yang had been improving over the months of being a student at Beacon. Every week she could tell she was getting stronger and more skilled. Cardin though, it was like he was still the same person that had gotten off the transport for Initiation.

Yang shrugged and headed for the locker room. Why was she wasting time thinking about him anyway? She had much more important things to do. Like taking an extra long shower as a reward for setting her new record.

It was late in the gym, and the whole place was empty other than for her. The blonde went inside the female locker room before stripping out of her sweaty workout clothes and placing them in her gym bag along with her change of clothes. She grinned as she took her wash cloth, towel, and shampoo with her toward the private showers. No need to worry about covering up if you were by yourself after all.

She amused herself by strutting through the locker room in the buff, striking a pose that she admired in a nearby mirror.

"Fuck I look good." She said as she admired her reflection. Her heavy but perky breasts, her wide hips, and her plush ass. Not to mention her long, wild, and silky blonde hair.

If Jaune could see her right now the guy would probably cream his pants.

She laughed to herself as she imagined the scene.

"Alright, enough screwing around. Time for that shower."

She entered the shower room and hung her towel on the hook outside her stall before turning on the water. For the next 20 minutes, it would just be her and a pleasantly hot shower.


Unknown to Yang she hadn't actually been alone in the gym. Russel Thrush, member of team CRDL, had been waiting.

Cardin had been upset today about that Xiao Long chick beating him up. And so his team leader had wanted payback. And so here he was, getting that payback while his team leader got to do the fun stuff. Sure he was the stealthiest member of the team, but he was still doing the part that could get him in serious trouble.

Stilling his heart, the boy slipped into the women's locker room. It was empty of course. He wouldn't have done this if he wasn't sure that only Yang was around.

He noticed the yellow gym bag on a bench, just left out in the open.

Huh, well that was easy. He had been prepared to try and open her locker to get at her stuff. He had the experience after all. But the girl hadn't even tried to store her bag in her locker.

"Heh, stupid bimbo." Russel said with a smirk.

He opened the bag and got a look at the contents. Hygiene stuff, her scroll, shoes, and dirty gym clothes. Oh, and a nice and clean school uniform. Jackpot.

Russel placed his hand into the folded up clothes and smiled as he found what he was looking for. He pulled his hand out and held up with both hands a yellow g-string

"Woah, she wears things like this under her skirt every day?" Russel said, mind boggling as he realized the fashion preferences of the blonde he saw every day.

The g-string went safely into his pocket. For later.

His hand darted back in and came out with a yellow bra. He nodded in satisfaction before placing it back. Just like he imagined.

He zipped up the bag before coming to the hardest part of this job. He moved toward the back of the locker room, toward the shower area. He could soon hear the sound of running water along with seeing the hot steam in the air. Then he could hear Yang's voice humming to herself as the blonde relaxed under the hot spray.

Russel swallowed heavily and silently moved forward, trying not to think about naked big titted blondes who wore naughty underwear and who would be very upset if they caught him. So he shouldn't even try to peek.

His hand went out and soon her towel was in his hand. Time to exfiltrate. The CRDL member quickly left, leaving the naked blonde behind. He placed her towel with her gym bag before he did a quick search of the place. He nodded in satisfaction that the whole place was free of any lost clothes or towels. The blonde would be left completely naked once he took her stuff.

He grinned as he packed away her towel before picking it up and walking out the door.

Ha! Try and get out of this blondie!


Yang sighed with satisfaction as she turned off the hot water. That had been great. That satisfaction lasted until she reached outside her shower cubicle and felt for her towel. Only to find nothing.

"Huh? Did it fall down?"

Yang poked her head out and noticed that there was no towel on the floor. None at all.

"I thought I brought it with me. Did I forget it?"

The wet blonde carefully stepped naked into the rest of the shower room, bringing her wet wash cloth and her shampoo bottle as she headed back to her gym bag.

Only, her gym bag wasn't there.

Yang's mind whirled as she comprehended what had happened. Someone had stolen her stuff!

"Fuck is this a prank?" She said. While sometimes her teammates liked to play a few jokes on each other, stealing someone's clothes was beyond their usual light heartedness.

And so Yang Xiao Long was left naked and wet in the woman's locker room. Not a stitch of clothing in sight.

What does Yang do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)