More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Who are you and your friends?

Steven with his Futa friends

Actually, tonight you aren’t hosting game night, you are going to the house your friends split the rent on. Your not sure how an average guy like you got in this situation, but you weren’t complaining. This is your third game night with Rebecca and Jade, and after the first two you really weren’t sure what to expect.

You had met your now close friends two months ago when you realized you shared three classes with them this semester. And after getting to know them, you had invited the to your place to hang out. While playing a drinking game, your competitive spirit came out and it turned into a stripping game, and that’s when you found out a not so subtle secret. When Jade finally stripped her underwear, you found out she was packing, and packing more than you. You took it in stride, that is until you lost your underwear and she saw she was bigger, making some jokes at your expense. This lead to a bet that changed the night even further, that the loser of the next game would suck the winner. You ended up winning, and had one of the best blowjobs of your life, even if it did come with her sneaking a finger in.

The next time they came over, things got sexual quickly again. You found out Rebecca was packing as well, and after some drinking a wager was placed between the three of you, loser had to get a facial from the other two. This time you lost, and got your first taste of Futa cum as they had you give them simultaneously hand jobs before they both drenched you. Only afterwords did they show you they had taken pics of you like that, saved as their lock screens.

Tonight you weren’t sure how far it would go, but you knew wether you got or ended up on the bottom again, it would be memorable. You rang the doorbell, and were slightly suprised when one of them answered

What surprised you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)