More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

What surprised you?

Camera gear

Jade opened the door, with makeup and outfit nicer than the last two game nights. While not outlandish, her plaid half button shirt tied to hold up and show off her breasts really went well with her tight jeans accentuated her large ass and muscular legs. She greeted you with a hug and let you in, where you got your surprise.

Rebecca was at their circular kitchen table, dressed up slightly as well, but around the table was three professional level cameras. You knew they did some only fan work to help pay for the house they rented, but didn’t expect the offer they had prepared.

“Our last game nights were so much fun,” Jade said as you and her joined Rebecca at the table, “that we wanted to offer you a deal. We wanted to film and post whatever happens during our... wagers, and give you a cut of what we the profits are. Would you be ok with that?”

You’d never considered doing what essentially was porn, and wondered about putting your face with whatever acts might occur. Especially if you were to lose...

Are you ok with the idea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)