More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

What's next?

Stepmom loves her stepdaughter (slow burn)

"Stepmom!" You squeak, as she grabs your ass again, third time in fifteen minutes as you walk past her in the Kitchen. You are wearing a mini skirt, so her hand just playfully gropes your ass instead of actually touching you, yet it still leaves you breathless and flustered with every passing second.

She laughs and turns around to face you, her mouth wide open and her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Sorry honey," she winks at you, before turning away again. You want to scold her for her playful behavior but she is so sweet and caring that you can't bring yourself to do so.

Your stepmom has nothing but loving towards you, showering you with affection that makes you love her in return. And yet, for some time now, she is starting to get too affectionate with you, which makes it difficult for you to avoid being touched by her hands and lips when you come over or go grocery shopping together.

She walks up behind you, placing one arm around your waist and her chin on top of your head as she continues eating her breakfast and reading the paper. You know better than to turn to look at her because you don't know how much more embarrassing it will get if you do.

"Why aren't you wearing your glasses?" She teases lightly, pressing her nose into the crook of your neck, making your cheeks flush red.

"I misplaced them," you sigh in defeat, leaning back against your stepmom's chest as she starts playing with your hair.

"Didn't I teach you everything you need to know about losing things? If something goes missing you should just replace it." Her voice is soft, filled with concern and tenderness. You feel her lips press against the skin above your ear, before continuing, "It could happen to anyone, and you shouldn't worry about it"

"But stepmom, I don't have that much money" You protest weakly. "What am I supposed to do with my money?" You ask her, genuinely confused why you didn't think to ask about this earlier.

"Oh! Don't worry dear, you don't have to pay for anything." She chuckles warmly, squeezing your waist softly as you stand there frozen in place. "You've got me. Just buy whatever you want and spend it however you like." She pulls away slightly, smiling down at you warmly, "I'm always here to help you."

"You shouldn't do that, I can't use your money for frivolous purposes." You reply, looking up at her worriedly, not really believing what you're saying. Your stepmom is kind and generous, and most importantly, she lets you buy anything you like. You don't want to take advantage of her kindness, no matter how tempting it might seem. But you also don't want to disappoint her.

She smiles softly at you again, pulling you into a tight hug, holding you close until she finally releases you. "Don't argue with me dear, we both know that I don't mind paying for stuff when I can. Besides, it's not frivolous, it's my way of showing I care" She kisses the side of your head, rubbing your arms slowly.

"Thank you, mom" You mumble quietly, moving forward and hugging her tightly. She returns the gesture and rubs small circles onto your back gently as she holds you close.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)