More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WishfulThinkingNA WishfulThinkingNA

How do you approach?

Stealthily

Despite your large frame and manly footsteps, you learned early on in life how to move quickly and quietly. It's one of your best abilities, other than your skill with a dagger. You take to the long shadows cast by the falling sun, silently approaching the window you had been spying through from afar. Nothing appears to be amiss, but the eerie chanting continues. The longer it goes on, the more frantic it begins to sound. You crawl up to the low hanging window and step through it with ease. Suddenly, something feels terribly wrong. The chanting seems louder and you notice your hairs standing on end. A feeling of electricity seems to course through the air.

The room you are in looks nothing like it did from outside. The walls are in pristine condition and the holes you saw from the outside are nowhere to be found. You turn around to look outside only to find that the window you came through is gone! Your heart begins to race. What the hell is happening in here? you wonder. Now that you are inside, you can smell a foul odor coming from the pot you assumed was a stew.

Investigate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)