More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

How does the Changing of Hands go?? If it happens at all

Stayed in Suna!

You had a rough day today, you were to help Lord Rasa Subdue The Shukaku, after it went on a rampage through the land of Wind and Suna as well, you were going fine until the Shukaku almost crushed Temari, you thought she was dead, and you Awakened the Mangekyō Sharingan in both Eyes, using Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi and Kamui to assist lord Rasa's Gold Dust Technique, while you yourself used your Iron Sand to help slow down the Shukaku. Eventually it was stopped but you Used the Mangekyō Sharingan for too long which when combined with the multiple usings of the Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Kamui Put a strain on your body that never should have occurred.

You were hospitalised at the moment and as you were dreaming your Thoughts and your dreams became erotic.

(Authors Note: normally when an Uchiha over uses the Mangekyō Sharingan, their eyesight slowly degrades until completely blind, however since the Protagonist is a Descendant of both the Uchiha and the Senju, their Body should have Negated this effect to an unknown but flexible extent, the reason for this is because the progenitor of the Uchiha: Indra Otsutsuki was born with his Fathers eye's, Prowess and Stamina, whereas the Senju Clan's Progenitor: Asura Otsutsuki, Indra's Younger brother, was born with their fathers body, Life , and Vitality. If one gains both of those specific DNA Strands the Rinnegan should Occur as it did with th MC's Father and Grand Uncle.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)