More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

What should Karen do?

Start with the bathroom

Karen hesitated a moment, but the woman had said she should go ahead. And she was supposed to start with the bathroom. So she shrugged her shoulders and tapped on the bathroom door, then gingerly pressed the handle down. The door opened, clearly not locked. Karen pushed it open and stepped in. The room was filled with steam and the mirrors were all misted up. The size of the bathrooms in the en-suite rooms of the hotel always made Karen envious: the bathroom in her rented apartment had about enough room to stand in and close the door behind you without actually standing on the toilet or in the bath, but the hotel bathrooms were actually larger than her kitchen at home, with a big bath, one of those multifunction shower heads over it and a pretty pink shower curtain pulled to one end of the rail near the ceiling, a toilet and a bidet next to it, and two wash basins, with mirrors everywhere. The steam was still rising off the bath that was mostly full of water although the plug had been pulled and the water was slowly draining away.

Standing in the middle of the room was a beautiful young woman in her twenties, stark naked except for one of the hotel's big white fluffy towels draped casually across one shoulder, long, wavy ginger hair cascading damply down her freckled face and shoulders. The woman's breasts stood out firm and almost perky, her nipples were the same orange colour as her freckles. Her waist was trim and her belly flat, her legs long and muscular. Between them a soft bush of the exact same colour as both her hair and eyebrows curled. The woman stood 5'8" tall, taller than Karen by a good few inches. Bright green eyes surveyed the maid in her black and white uniform, before locking onto the older woman's pale blue eyes.

"Well, hello pretty one. I said I'd be out in a moment. Seems you're eager to get things moving", The redhead stepped past Karen and pushed the door shut. "You're letting all the heat out!" She said with a sly grin.

Now standing between Karen and her only escape route, the redhead took a step forward, reached out and put a hand on the maid's cheek, the towel slipping unnoticed from her shoulder to the floor as her other hand casually locked the bathroom door to ensure they would not be interrupted.

Karen blushed. "M- me? Pretty? I- uh...."

"Oh yes", the redhead purred. "You're really quite attractive in a mature homely way." She stepped forward again, and reached out with her other hand, clearly wanting to gather the maid into an embrace.

How should Karen evade the embrace?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)