More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

How should Karen evade the embrace?

She shouldn't. This is a great opportunity for some fun!

"R- really?" Karen stammered, her eyes taking in the beautiful naked woman. "You think I'm at- attractive?" She blushed and looked down and to the side, her eyes falling on the toilet seat.

"Yes, really". The redhead's voice was confident, assertive, clearly someone used to getting what she wanted. "Karen, isn't it? That's what it says on your badge. Well my name is Annette and I want you." She smiled at Karen as her arms went around the older woman. Annette lowered her face towards the maid's and Karen lifted her own face, allowing the redhead to kiss her.

It was a kiss like no other she'd ever felt and Karen felt her legs going weak. If it weren't for those strong arms supporting her she would probably have collapsed. Except, Annette was not actually that strong and Karen was a bit heavier than she had anticipated. Karen felt herself falling. Annette's voice cried out, "Oh, oh no!"

There was a splash and Karen found herself sitting fully clothed in several inches of still hot and soapy water.

"Ow?" She exclaimed, rather plaintively. It hadn't really hurt, but her pride and dignity were definitely wounded. Especially as Annette was clearly finding it a struggle not to laugh at her.

"Here, let me help you out..." Annette offered a hand.

What happens when Annette tries to pull Karen out of the bath?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)