More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by chrystal Dark chrystal Dark

How should Karen evade the embrace?

Step Backwards

Karen was blushing hot, and not just because the bathroom was filled with steam. She had heard about this sort of thing happening, but never imagined it would happen to _her! _Well, maybe she had imagined it, but she never expected it to actually happen. I rising panic at the way this stunningly beautiful naked woman was advancing on her, she stepped back. Except the woman stepped forward. Karen stepped back again, and again. And her feet suddenly tangled on something that, on the slick, wet floor, shot out from under her, and she fell backwards, arms flailing.

SPLASH!

It was lucky in a way that the bath still had water in it, because the water cushioned her landing. Karen managed to throw her arms back in time to avoid hitting her head on the wall behind her but the hard surface of the bath could have done some major damage to her coccyx if not for the water still part filling the king-sized tub.

"EURK!" She blurted as she was suddenly submerged in hot water. She managed to pull herself into a sitting position with her feet dangling over the edge of the bath.

"Oh! Oh dear, I am so sorry!" The naked woman blurted, but it was clear she was trying very hard not to laugh. She stepped forward and offered a hand to Karen, presumably to pull her up. "My name's Annette, by the way. I take it you're Karen, judging by your name badge?"

What happens when the Annette tries to pull Karen out of the bath?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)