More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Miriam Miriam

A Rising Star

Start the story

It's like a dream...

You wake in a daze, a sudden wave of heat hitting your body. All of a sudden you find yourself in bed with two men. You don't know why, but they seem to be enjoying themselves with you. You can feel their hands on your body and you moan out loud. You try to move, but find it hard to do so. They seem to take your moaning as further encouragement and soon enough you are completely naked and being pleasured by these two complete strangers. The more you try to make sense of it, the more aroused you become. You can feel the wetness in your panties. More importantly, you begin to feel an oncoming release of all your pent-up sexual frustration.

You reach out your hands towards them and begin to touch the men back. This seems to excite them even more. Your heart begins beating faster and faster, your entire body starting to tingle as you get closer to release.

"Oh God, I'm going to...", You begin to say.

"Shhhhh!!", One of the men replies. He suddenly lifts his enormous manhood to your face, as if wishing to shut you up with it.

... and then suddenly you are startled awake by the buzz of your alarm. You groan in annoyance as you turn it off and slowly get out of your bed.

{If disablepictures=1}{else}{endif}

It was just a dream...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)