More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What's next?

Start of a New Year

Yourself and Stacy stepped out of the rust bucket you called a car, a cheap tin with wheels attached to it that you had bought for a very reasonable price. It wasn't fancy but it got the job done, and it beat walking everywhere you supposed. Looking up at the campus' looming main entrance it shocked you at how modern the building looked. Then again the Dean did assure you of it's recent construction so you really ought not to be too shocked. Still it stood in stark contrast to Softwood's more late 90's aesthetic that was for sure.

Stacy bounced up to the side of you hooping her arms around yours giddily, clearly pleased with the overall presentation of the grounds. You had to admit, this all looked too good to be true.

"Wow, they even have a sundial! Isn't that cute?" Stacy pulled you by the hand and lead you towards the structure where other students were lounging around. From the shadow cast by the 'dial' you could see that it was almost 9AM, which meant you'd both be late for class if you dawdled any longer, gawking at outdated gimmicks from the past.

"Shit babe, class is just about to start." You worried as it was now your turn to lead her towards the campus doors with a sense of urgency. Pulling back you turned to look at Stacy, every time you saw her you couldn't believe how lucky you were for her to be in your life.

She was a shortish girl at 5'4, very girly at heart and she loved to be there for her friends. She was the most empathetic and caring person you knew of; and with a fierce sense of justice when she saw something untoward happening to somebody else - she would be the first person to stand up in their defense despite her short stature and you loved her for it. She had naturally wavy auburn hair of equal parts red and brown that hung down to just below the shoulders, her skin was an alabaster white that pronounced her cheeked freckles on either side, her eyes that bore into yours at every hot glance between the sheets was a deep green reminiscent of a farmers field in bloom. She was more than you had ever dreamed for, and much more than you felt worthy of.

"Wait, what about your um... Medication?" Stacy said out of the blue. Shit, that's right - you had totally forgotten to take your pills this morning, you had been so focused on the day ahead that you had forgotten to take your fertility medication. The doctor had prescribed you to take 1 pill every day at least 2 hours before a meal, and since you were likely having a meal around midday then you needed to take the pill in the next hour at least. You'd been on this medication for weeks now, the doctor having told you that your sperm count was too low to realistically conceive; which the both of you had been trying to do so for the last year or more. Stacy had a rich family and the grandparents were pushing for her to start a family young, the both of you had discussed it one night and even though you knew it might not be a very wise idea to start a family whilst still in education, in fact you knew it was an awful idea typically; however the reassurance that all of it would be taken care for by her grandparents gave you plenty peace of mind. And besides; you also couldn't help but feel attracted to the idea of having a child of your own, since you didn't have a family of your own to go back to unlike Stacy; the idea of making one was appealing to say the least.

However after months of trying without result, Stacy had suggested seeing a doctor about it - and sure enough your sperm count was deemed to be low. The pills you were on now were supposed to alleviate this condition, but more often than not you found they just ended up making you feel drowsy throughout the day.

So you had several options; you could excuse yourself to the bathroom to take the pill and walk into class late, you could take the pill later on in the day and still be somewhat on time to class, or you can say screw class entirely and just enjoy your time with Stacy staring at sundials.

Which option do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)