More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What do you do?

Stand up for yourself.

You've had enough. What point is there in enduring another day of bullying, when you could spend even a second with your head held high? You are going to end up ripped to shreds for sport if you keep trying to ignore the predators ready to pounce, and you sure can't count on their kindness if you offer them your neck willingly. You see only one chance in a million to live a life free from fear...fight back.

It won't be easy, in fact it seems nearly impossible when you think about it practically for even a second. You are the shortest, scrawniest kid in your class, and you have never been in a fight in your life that didn't involve you curled in a fetal position and getting stomped. You tell yourself that just means they won't know what hit them. You will have the advantage of surprise, and if by some miracle you can land more than a suckerpunch, you might turn your reputation around for good. Even if you lose, which seems almost certain, you will probably earn some respect for finally fighting back, and you were probably going to get beat up today anyway.

You vow that the first person to give you lip today is going to get it busted. You are almost giddy at the prospect, but that could just be the adrenaline rush from your stark, raving terror. Either way, someone is going to find out the hard way not to fuck with Elliot Cummings today.

Who is going to be the lucky bully?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)