More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Gensixx Gensixx

Who will drink of the cup of darkness?

Stan Lawson (31 years old, architect)

Stan gets up from the bed. –Be right back, babe.- She kisses Becky, his girlfriend, on her head and goes to the kitchen. –Ok, don’t fill your tummy with sweets, ok hun?- Stan smiles to himself. Every night happens the same; he goes to bed and ten minutes later, he wants some cookies with milk.

Just on his way to the kitchen, he bumps his foot with a strange box. –Becky? What’s this box on the side of the main door?-

-Ah, that shit is from Veronica. That fucking weirdo keeps on harassing me with strange things. I told her to stop, I was her friend once in college, but now I have my life and I don’t want her in it.-

Stan opens his eyes. “Wow, she kept that inside of her all that time”. He though as he picked up the strange box. Out of curiosity, he opens the box in the kitchen table, only to find a black chalice. He pulls it out of the box, seeing it better into the light. It’s black, a black he’s never seen before. Stan takes a look at it from above, like he’s expecting to contain something.

First, the screams inside his head, screams of agony and despair; but he couldn’t look apart from the cup. Then, the thirst. He would do anything for a glass of wine right now, even if he’s not supposed to. As soon as he thought that, the chalice fills with the wine he though. The first reaction was to throw it away; it oozes evil out of it. But he doesn’t, instead he looks at it, amazed. Why? He doesn’t now.

Stan brings the chalice to his lips, drinking the entire cup in one sitting. It taste sour and rotten, but he likes it. He feels exhausted when he separates his lips from the black chalice.

-Babe… Come here… My ass needs some fucking…- Says Becky from the bedroom with her sweet English accent; after all, she’s from London.

-What did you just say?- Stan asks with his eyes open wide. She never had been this open about that thing. On one hand, he doesn’t believe it, and is surprised; but on the other, he is horny like he’s never been before. The bulge in his pants looks like is going to rip them.

-I said: I’m falling asleep, so come here to give you a goodnight kiss.- He sighs, relieved, but also disappointed. With his huge erection, he walks into his bedroom and gets into bed, near his fiancé.

She rolls over, face to face with him, smiling and giving him a gentle kiss on his lips. –I hope you fuck me when I’m sleep… That makes me so horny…- She smiles and rolls over. –Goodnight, my love.-

Stan looks at the ceiling, too confused to do anything at all. But he keeps wondering. Those words from her girlfriend? Could be true? Maybe he could take advantage and make her wishes come true…

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)