More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Zekar Zekar

What just happened here?

Spread the Seed

"Oh my God!" Jessica moaned. She quickly backed away and fell onto the bed.

John rose wiping her sister's sweet nectar from her lips. She had felt the seed leave her and a pleasure ran through her as well. It took John a second to realize that while she was basking in the experience her sisters was having a more life changing experience.

Jessica was laid sprawled on the bed. Her hands were grabbing at her breast and pussy. Moans escaped her lips as if someone were fucking her and fucking her hard! She convulsed in orgasmic pleasure until she finally collapsed, .

"What just happened?" John whispered.

Another waiting for us sweet lips, said Andreas booming voice.

John ignored the voice as much as she could. Lifting up the hem of her sister's red dress she examined her pussy to see throny plant tendrils creeping out of it. John step back in shock. The tendrils began to wrap around Jessica like a cocoon of spikes. Each thorn cutting into his sister and tearing away her dress. Before the vines cutoff sight to her, John noticed that the pod was filling with similar nectar juices that had engulfed him.

"What have I done?" John asked.

After several minutes the cocoon began to shake.

What has Jessica become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)