More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThomasCallahan ThomasCallahan

Sponsor, sponsored, traveler or more information?

Sponsored (cat-boy route)

This branch will not have custom names because fuck you, that's why.

-TC

Misha nervously paced around his room, much to the annoyance of the harpy in his bed.

"Come on baby, she won't be here for another 2 hours. Lay down, and give me some of that cat-boy dick."

Misha sighed and got back into bed with her. Maneuvering his body so his now hard cock rested at her entrance, he whispered in her ear,

"You are such a slut, Sally."

Then he hilted himself into her.

Sally tried in vain to suppress a moan.

"What do you expect? I have a cat-boy with a thicc cock at my beck and call."

Misha sawed his prick into her, letting the sensations wash over him.

After God knows how long, Sally's moans turned into screams and her velvet walls tightened around Misha's dick. Sally wrapped her legs around him, hilting him inside of her as his own orgasm arrived. Misha collapsed into her breasts, suckling a stiff nipple as he fell asleep.

He and Sally were awakened sometime later by a knock on his door. Not bothering to hide their naked bodies, Misha said

"Come in."

The woman was entirely unfazed by their nudity, very few halflings wore clothes in their own rooms.

"Misha, your new sponsor is here, it's time for the interview."

Misha's ears perked up.

"Great. Can you step out so we can get dressed?"

The woman blushed lightly.

"Of course, my bad."

Misha smiled appreciatively.

"Thanks, Rachel."

Once he had untangled himself for Sally, and the both of them got dressed, Misha looked at her, notice how quiet she was.

"What's up, Sal?"

She looked up at him with moist eyes.

"Are you sure you have to go? You would be a smash hit in the Indef wing."

He felt a pang of sadness for leaving Sally. Being one of the only monster boys there, he was surrounded by girls who were all too willing to sleep with him. After his first month at the AWIO, he had been so drained, he had decided to stop having sex all together. But Sally was the exception. She was probably the only monster girl who wasn't at least a little attracted to women. Seeing how pent up she was, Misha couldn't say no to her, and she quickly became the envy of every girl in the AWIO facility.

"As fun as living here long term sounds, I want a family. I can't have that here."

Sally nodded glumly and wrapped her arms around him, giving him one last passionate kiss, before pulling away.

"Good luck, Furboy."

The two of them exited Misha's room, and she walked back to her room in the indef wing.

Misha stared at Sally's swaying hips as she sauntered away, hoping he was making the right choice. Steeling his nerve, the young man looked over at Rachel.

"Well, lead the way. We shouldn't keep my sponsor waiting."

And who is this mysterious sponsor?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)