More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BreaktheBar BreaktheBar

What's the game?

Spin the Bottle for Truth or Dares (SPH/PE Kink)

Authors Note: This thread is being commissioned by IAmNotKevinLee, and will be written in conjunction with them. Please note, this thread of the Afterparty will be a non-mainstream kink thread - John is our protagonist, and will be exposed to SPH (Small Penis Humiliation) in various degrees and acceptances, and may include PE (Premature Ejaculation) themes as well. If this is not your cup of tea, no problem! Just fair warning as you read ahead. If you are interested in helping out and commissioning future chapters, or for a different thread/story, just shoot BreaktheBar a PM for details.


“I say we play a game,” Nicole said. It was a hot Saturday evening in the middle of the summer, and the house party that she had thrown was quickly dwindling. Nicole’s parents were the kind of wealthy that had a massive house on the outskirts of the college town, complete with a pool house that could have housed an entire family. She’d moved into it to get her own space when she’d started at the University, and now two years in she hosted parties whenever her parents were off in Aspen or wherever rich people went to spend their money.I stretched and stood, looking around the lounge area on the first floor of the pool house - big glass doors looked out on the pool and hot tub in the beautifully manicured gardens, and the outdoor lights had come on. We all worked jobs during the summer semester, saving and scrimping to keep us in books and booze for the next school year ahead, but most University students left town for the summer so Nicole’s parties weren’t as large as usual. Tonight there were only six of us left. “Alright,” I said. “What game? Flip cup?”

“No, something more fun,” Nicole said. As she shook her head her cascading blonde hair shook with her. Nicole was the barbie of the group, though she’d only really taken on that persona in our senior year of highschool. We’d known each other for years, and it’d been surprising when she went from the tomboy girl who went hunting with her dad on weekends to dressing in pink tops that showed off her cleavage - a cleavage that had suspiciously sprouted shortly after her seventeenth birthday and a week of her away from school.

“Hey, I like flip cup,” Matt said. “It’s pure skill.” Matt was the gamer - he actually had a decent little side hustle streaming Minecraft despite me and all of his friends dropping the game years ago. We’d met in first year and had played a bit, but somehow he just had the stamina to play the game and maintain good study habits. I didn’t have that kind of focus.

“Flip cup isn’t all skill, there’s luck too,” I said.

“Whatever, I don’t want to play Flip Cup,” Nicole said. “Let’s play Truth or Dare.”

Most of us groaned and rolled our eyes.

“OK, fine. We’ll make it more interesting,” Nicole said. “Let’s play Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare. Totally random, we can’t pick on anyone on purpose.” She said that last bit while looking at Tom.

“Hey, that was not my fault,” Tom said, holding up his hands. “Tammy was just really easy to read and embarrass.” The Jock had pissed off our friend Tammy the week before during a game of Never Have I Ever, getting her to admit to having done a very specific act with her ex-boyfriend to a very specific stripper song. There was a reason why Tammy hadn’t come out to the party this weekend.

“Well, I’m in,” Sarah said. She was just coming back from the washroom with Miranda. Sarah was half brazilian, and wore her South American heritage on her with an impressive chest and ass, and a total lack of care for semi-nudity. She would wear the skimpiest swimsuits I could imagine, without a care in the world. “Miranda’s in too.”

“I am?” Miranda asked. Miranda and Sarah had been assigned roommates in first year, and had stuck together ever since. Where Sarah was voluptuous and carefree, Miranda was sweet and sincere. She reminded me a lot of Nicole before she’d gone entirely Barbie - Miranda spent her time working through a Con-Ed program and wanted to be a teacher, and she spent one day a week volunteering at the SPCA. She was a little shorter than both Sarah and Nicole, slight without seeming boyish, and wore her chocolate brown hair to her jawline and sort of messily pulled back by hair clips to keep it from her face.

And, to be frank, you’d had a crush on her since you met her during frosh week.

“I guess I am,” Miranda shrugged. “Can we play out in the hot tub, though?”

“Oh, good idea!” Nicole clapped. “Everyone throw on your swimsuits, we start in five minutes!”

Since we spent at least one afternoon a week at Nicoles, we all kept a swimsuit on hand at her place. As I was fetching mine from the little cubby wall Nicole had installed for just that reason, Matt caught my eye and gestured that he wanted to talk to me. I nodded, but hesitated - this game, in the hot tub? It sounded like… well, it sounded like a lot. Still, I grabbed my suit and followed Matt around to the kitchenette as the others went to change.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Dude, tonight is the night,” he said.

“What are you talking about?”

Matt put his hands on my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. “Tonight is the night, my dude. You and Miranda. We’re going to make it happen.”

“It’s not- I- We don’t know if she likes me,” I said. Miranda and I had been friends and study buddies for three years now. She’d never given me a hint that she liked me back. “I’d rather just keep things the way they are.”

“No, that’s the thing, dude,” Matt said. “I got confirmation.”

“You did?” I asked, surprised.

“Mhmm,” Matt nodded. “Sarah spilled the beans. Miranda has been crushing on you almost as long. The only reason she went on those dates with the Brad dude last year was to try to see if you’d get jealous and make a move.”

“Fuck,” I said. “And I just backed off, thinking she wasn’t interested.”

“It’s fine,” Matt said. “We’re fixing this tonight.”

“Sure,” I said. “OK.”

Matt winked and patted my shoulder, trying to bolster my courage, then went to change.

I took a deep breath. OK. So Truth or Dare in a hot tub. Everyone in their swimsuits. Sarah, and her tits bobbing above the water. Nicole doing the same, just in a less slutty swimsuit. I always felt a little guilty about it, but couldn’t help but appreciate watching either girl parading around the pool. And Miranda - I could make sure what Matt was telling me was true. And with Matt on my side, maybe I’d even get to initiate something. Truth or Dare led to kissing, right?

Was I going to kiss Miranda tonight?

Holy crap, I might kiss Miranda. Tonight!

“Whoa,” I breathed out, and covered my crotch with my swimsuit. I could feel myself getting hard. “Gotta stay focused. Be in control, John. You are in control.”

He was one of the last people to change, and when he came out to the living room the first thing I saw was Tom’s ass stuffed into his speedo.

“God damn it, dude,” I said. “You still haven’t brought a different swimsuit.”

“Why would I?” Tom laughed. He turned and I could see the obvious bulge in the front, and immediately felt a jealous twinge in my gut and looked away.

I pushed past him, to the sliding doors and out into the pool area. Matt was in trunks like me, and was taking a quick dive into the pool, while Sarah, Miranda and Nicole were just stepping into the hot tub. Sarah was in a thong bikini, her big bubble butt wiggling and her generous tits wobbling as she climbed in. Nicole was in a more traditional bikini that covered most of her butt and tied at the sides. The cups on her top were shimmery and cut to look like shells like the Little Mermaid, and she’d tied her hair in a high ponytail to keep it from getting wet.

And Miranda. Miranda was wearing a black bikini. The bottoms had a thick waist, but the cut rose up and showed off half of her pert ass cheeks, and the top for sort of more of a crop top look, covering most of her chest except for a little heart keyhole opening near her collarbone.

“Calm, focused, breath,” I said to myself. I could do this. I could do this.

Well, maybe. I quickly made my way to the hot tub and jumped in, trying to hide the fact that I was starting to get hard from watching the girls. I can do this.

Breakthebar erotica is powered by Patreon.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)