More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SomethingOdd SomethingOdd

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Species Based Upgrades

Samus scrolled through the list but nothing had jumped out at her. There were just a lot of vague or promiscuously named upgrades, of course she had no problem with the idea of them, hell a lot of them even seemed like a good way to unwind. But she wanted something combat based to try-out first, something to help on the job. Until she noticed a certain section. "Computer can you explain the definition of species based upgrades?"

"Certainly Miss Aran, that designation is given to upgrades based on sapient species, real or fictional. The majority of them change the user to match the species it is based on. For example there is a Chozo upgrade, If you were to install it, you would become a Chozo while it is installed."

Now Samus was interested. It was such a strange and yet tempting idea, she could just slot a chip in and become another species instantly. From her vast experience there were plenty of interesting and exotic aliens, she had seen and envied. In this universe humans were everywhere. As attractive of a human as she was, humans were kinda boring. If she used one of these chips she wouldn't have to worry about her reputation while it was active, she wouldn't have to worry about someone coming after her, she could leave her regular life behind momentarily. Because Samus was human now, no would suspect a sudden alien to be her.

Okay a bit of fun before I look into the other upgrades... Samus thought to herself, keen to try at least one of the species upgrades.

What upgrade does Samus choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)