More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by masterfulmastus masterfulmastus

Who is the main character?

Sophie Turner discovers a magic ring

Your text Here

You were Sophie Turner, successful actress and overall quite happy with both your life and your body. Standing 5'9" tall and being on the thin and fit side, it was no secret that you could turn heads whenever you wanted and your looks alone afforded you a fair bit of work.

Coming home from a trip to the grocery store though, you were already in a crummy mood. While there you got recognized by a few fans and agreed to take a quick selfie with them. Normally not a problem, but one of the assholes took it as an invitation to place his hand on your ass as you posed next to him and his friend for the picture. Occasions like that can go bad quickly, so after the photo you were gone in a huff and on your way home as you wished you didn't have to deal with horny pervert fans like that as often as you did. You felt safer once you were in your car, and after a very short drive back to your impressive house you were walking up to the front door with a few bags in hand. Approaching the door you noticed a box at the center of the doormat, with a piece of paper taped to the top. You crouched to pick it up, growing more worried as you read the handwritten note.

"To the true Queen of all Thrones."

Immediately you gulped, worried that some insane fan had your address and dropped this off and afraid of what might be in it. Wouldn't be the first time a fan has been too obsessed and unstable, although it could have just as easily been a friend of yours pulling a prank just to fuck about. You unlocked your front door quickly, glancing over each shoulder to see if you could notice anyone watching as you opened the door and carried the box and your groceries inside. You bolted the door shut behind you and carried everything to the kitchen, placing down your bags first before opening up the package. You were careful not to rip anything should the police need to be involved, and inside you found a gold ring with a small ruby in it. Another hand written note was alongside it, and you picked it up hesitantly.

"Become the goddess you were meant to. Simply imagine what you want to change about yourself or others and make it so."

Placing the note back down left you scratching your head as you couldn't quite make sense of what this was. It seemed a bit odd and far less sexual than the normal bonkers fans you had to deal with from time to time, and it did seem right up the alley of a few of your friends and family members that dabbled in some odd things. With no certainty if this was just one of Maisie's stupid pranks or a slightly deranged fan, you focused on the ring itself. It was quite gorgeous, and slipping it on your middle finger you found that it fit perfectly.

"What was the bit about goddess and changing myself?" you said out loud. A tiny bit of fantastical curiosity crept into your mind as you imagined the possibilities of something like that actually being true. Of course you knew it wasn't possible, but a bit of pretend never hurt anyone so you let your mind wander as you thought of what you'd actually change first if you somehow could.

(If you like what I've written here, please consider donating at http://ko-fi.com/masterfulmastus).

What do you try to change first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)