More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarahshultzer Sarahshultzer

Who to follow fist

Sonic Flash

Sonic Flash is a beautiful woman who can run at unreal speeds, the regular human eye cannot comprehend her speed. So she easily escaped when the cell door opened. The three guards running to her cell didn’t even have an opportunity to stop her.

The two females, one blonde white girl, one Brazilian black haired and one male guard where running up the hall to stop her from escaping. Sonic flash used her speed.

A gust of wind flows past the guards and they look down and notice their uniform polos are gone from their bodies, the blonde has a white lace bralette and the Brazilian has on a skimpy halter bra that barely contains her breasts, the male is shirtless. “What just happened? Where’d our shirts go?!” The blonde stairs down in confusion.

Another gust of wind and a slap on the butt of each guard causes them to look down and notice their pants are gone. The blonde has opted to wear teal lace lingerie, the Brazilian has her polka dot thong exposed and the male is down to his navy briefs. “What is happening! I gotta get out of here” the Brazilian yells in fear.

Another gust of wind and each guards boots are tied together and their handcuffs on their wrists behind their backs. Their bottoms are in their mouth as a gag. The females only have their boots, bra and hats left while the male is down to just his boots.

All three guards try to escape but they can only hop away as their legs are tied together. Sonic flash enjoys the girls butts shake with each hop. She speeds past them looking for more fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)