More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sarahshultzer Sarahshultzer

What's next?

Guards Locker room

Sonic flash knew the alarm had just recently went off and rushed full speed to the locker room. She started with the male locker room. She rushed in and saw one guard only in his socks and blue boxers, and another in just a white t shirt and mid way pulling up his briefs. She pushed both guards out into the hall way. She pulled the one guards briefs down and put them in his mouth and then folded his white t shirt above his head. She went back in. She found two guards taking a shower and she put them out in the hall. Another guard was in a towel, she ripped it off and tied his hands together and then wrapped it around his feet. Another guard was using the urinal, she pushed him in the hall and pulled his pants and red boxers off and threw them away. She then securely locked the locker room door.

She then rushed over to the women’s side. She found one brunette guard with her uniform top on but only a bright orange thong on the lower half, she pushed her outside. She found another brunette guard in a black lace bra and Pantie set and carried her outside as well. A red head guard had a skin tight nude color tank top on and she was pulling up her white panties. She carried her outside into the hall and put the panties in her mouth and put her handcuffs on her. Three guards were naked in the shower and they joined the others in the hall soaking wet. She found another dark haired guard fingering herself in the bathroom, she pulled her pants and panties off and pushed her in the hall. She secured the locker room door and locked it leaving all the soon to be embarrassed guards in a tough situation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)